TWENTY-NINE.

"woah, woah, woah," finn catches millie once she suddenly falls to the side as they were slowly walking on the concrete side walk.

"hey, what's wrong?" he pulls her higher as she falls limp.

she mumbles something quietly.

"love?" he asks and hides his panic behind his voice before carrying her to the side by a small edge to sit on.

he sits down and sets her down on his lap as she lays against his chest.

"dizzy." she murmurs and continues to sway which causes him to hold her close, "okay, okay." he takes a deep breath.

she's overworking herself. she needs a break.

"you're okay," he whispers, "just rest. rest for now." he strokes her back as her head falls down to his shoulder.

he kisses her shoulder and waits for a few seconds before he speaks up, "are you feeling better, baby?"

she murmurs something tiredly.

"okay, not better." he continues to rock her lightly till she finally felt stronger and till her eyes could open.

"hey," he murmurs and moves his head a bit to lock eyes with her. she whines quietly and lays back down on his shoulder tiredly.

"you're too tired, darling. let me get you home." he whispers as she shakes her head, "i'm fine. i'm not tired."

"well have you eaten then?" he asks and she doesn't reply because she didn't want to.

truth was she hadn't eaten in a few days since she was too busy with work. after she found out about who theo really was, she has been drowning herself in paper to figure out what to do next.

she is now halfway there but still needs a lot more to her following plan.

"millie?"

"i haven't eaten in days." she finally murmurs, "i just forgot." she covers her face with her hand, "can you take me home? i feel sick." she tiredly whispers as he nods.

"yes, of course." it wasn't like he didn't notice how off she looked today. he was just too scared to ask.

said that, he takes her into his grasp, placing her on his hips and carries her back to his car that was only (thankfully) across the street.

"just hang in there, amour." he kisses her temple as they cross the streets.

she hums and rubs her eyes. "i'm so tired."

"i know, princess, i know." he opens the car door for her and sets her in the front seat, "i'll get you home real soon. real soon, love." he promises her as she lets out a whine against his hand.

she covers her eyes and sinks down in the seat as she curls up into a ball and hugs herself, "take me home."

he nods and shuts the door before circling the car and getting in.

"home. i got it." he whispers and steps on the gas quickly to get her home as soon as possible.

"get that away from me!" millie pushes the bowl of food antonio brought for her to her room.

she brings her knees to her chest and lays her head down on it as she pulls onto her hair with both of her hands, "get it away." she cries to herself as he sets the bowl down and pulls her into him by the side of the bed.

she puts her fist on her forehead as she lets out a cry, "what's wrong with me!?" she could only scream, "make it stop!" she sobs as he rubs her back, "shh, shh, you're okay."