THIRTY-FOUR.

"are you sure about this?" finn questions softly as millie hums and brings the champagne flute to her lips, "i'll do it for you next. do it."

he continues to carve his initials on her hip that was not tattooed and she bites down on her lip and exhales, "go on. don't hold back." she whispers and plays with his hair, "i can take it."

"i'm almost done." he murmurs and finishes it off before grabbing a handkerchief and dabbing the blood away.

he stands up straighter with the switchblade in hand and she smirks and grabs it before licking the blood clean.

"my turn, dear?"

he grins at her as she places the flute down and stands up before pushing him down into the seat.

"my turn." she murmurs and pulls up his shirt. "you ready, baby boy?"

"i was born ready." he holds her face as she leans forward and starts to carve.

"fuck," he winces, "i don't think i went that fucking deep."

"hush it, princess." she mumbles, "deal with it. i'm almost done."

he lets out another wince and she grabs the handkerchief and dabs the blood. she licks the blood off the switchblade then stands up, "all done, baby."

he gives her a look, "you wanted it to go so deep, didn't you?"

"your dick goes deep as fuck in me, my knife goes deep in you." she cleans the knife clean again before throwing some bandages at him, "do you want to bandage up, my love?" she fakes a pout at him as he lets out a small laugh under his breath.

"ms viper!" someone shouts from outside before the door opens, "ms viper." her new assistant breathes heavily as she turns around, "yeah?"

the assistant doesn't respond and millie understood.

"did they fall for it?" she could ask.

she nods, "the contract.." she continues to catch her breath, "it's signed." she scrambles to hand it to her, "it's all yours now."

millie lets out a wide smile and turns to her assistant, "good job, linda. take the day off."

"thank you, ms viper." she nods and exits the room.

"what'd you do?" finn asks her as she continues to stop the bleeding on her hip, "after i practically blew up the russians, americans have been on my ass. so, i made a trap and if they fell for it, i'd get their shit and if they didn't, i might lose everything i already have."

he smirks, "it worked."

"it did." she throws down the contracts, "maybe they're just dumb, or maybe i'm just smart."

"no, you're smart."

"oh yeah." she smiles and grabs her purse, "so, lunch?"

"yeah, lunch." he smiles at her as she blows a kiss at him, "then let's move it princess, we don't have all day."

"jeez," he grumbles and stands up, "so fucking demanding."

"princess!" millie shouts and storms into his room.

he shouts up from his bed, "why the fuck do you just storm in? what's the thrill?" even though he had said those words, he lifts up the blanket for her to crawl in.

she kicks off her shoes and does so before crawling up to his half naked body and then straddles him, "why won't you marry me, princess?"