Chapter 55

Tohka's POV:
"Holy shit... I did not see that coming" I said to myself as I watched them fight each other even, it was going crazy too.

"I need to get out of here..." I said to myself as I was about to do something until I saw Tamayo using her blood demon art even, Yushiro got me out of Daki's sash too. "You okay, Tohka??" Yushiro asked me as I nodded at him.

"Let's get out here! We need to look for the others too!" I said as I was about to go until Yushiro throws me over his shoulder and, he took Tamayo's hand as we were run away from them. "Yushiro?! What are you doing?!" I asked him as I was struggling to break free from his hold.

"We can't do anything, Tohka! We need to leave the infinity fortress first! Muzan Kibutsuji recovers from that attack!" Yushiro said as I was about to say something until three of us saw something coming towards us and it was really fast too. We quickly dodged the attack as we were recovering until we saw the person. It was...
.
.
.
Muzan!! Even, he's in his full demon form too!

"Tamayo... I thought one of my Upper Moons killed you already. Along with your helper too. It seems like they didn't do their jobs very well" Muzan said as I was in front of Tamayo & Yushiro to protect them from him. Also... I was so horrified of, what he looked like in his full demon form. "Don't you talk to Tamayo like that! You monster! You killed so many innocent humans!" Yushiro shouted at him in rage.

"You're starting to annoy me now. Let's make it easier for you & her. Just handover Tohka and, I let you two go" Muzan said to them as Yushiro was shocked until I started to attack Muzan.

"Rot in hell! Muzan!!"