Kirigiri's oneshot (part 1)

In this oneshot Celes and Kyoko are still just good friends (I'll make a oneshot about when they got together)
~Kyoko's pov~

Kyoko left the dining room with a smirk on her lips. Makoto, one of her best friends, admitted that he liked Byakuya during lunch, and she was already making a plan to get them  together. She couldn't stop smiling for three days, so Celestia was a bit worried, but Kyoko told her what she had in mind, so Celes decided to help.
The next week the ultimate affluent progeny himself stopped Kyoko right after school to walk home with her. The detective noticed immediately that there was something going on: the heir never walked and he always went to school by car. She pretended not to know anything to let him take his time to talk.
"Kyoko..."
"Yes? Do you wanna ask me something?"
"Well...maybe I'm gay"
Knew it.
"Interesting. And why do you want to tell me that right now, if I may ask?"
"Perhaps I have to say something else." He said, rude and stubborn as usual, but with a small blush on his cheeks.
"Go ahead"
He took a big breath
"I have feelings for Naegi, I mean, Makoto...aaand I need your help "
Kyoko started giggling a bit
"I'll let you know soon"

~chat between Celestia and Kyoko~
K. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED
C. Tell me
K. Byakuya likes Makoto!!
C. Really??!
K. Yes!
C. We have to do what we decided to do in a situation like this
K. Is tomorrow okay?
C. Yep
C. I'm so happy this is finally happening
K. Me too

'Maybe one day I will be brave enough to confess to her...' Kyoko sighed, still excited for what was going to happen.

~Time skip to the next morning~

~Makoto's pov~
More than a week had passed since Makoto told his best friend about his crush and she was acting a bit strange. On Tuesday morning Kyoko asked him to have lunch with her and two friends of her and he obviously agreed, but he thought it was a bit suspicious that she didn't tell him who her friends were.
When Makoto went in the cafeteria right after his last lesson, Geography, he tried to find his friend, so he called her. He heard a ringtone behind him and when he turned around he found his friends Kyoko and Celestia holding back none other than Byakuya, trying to escape. The ultimate lucky student started blushing, but instantly covered it with his arm and asked where they would eat.

-I know it's like 430 words, but I wanted to update sooner so here is part one of my first oneshot (hope you can appreciate it)-