Kirigiri's oneshot (part 2)

~Kyoko's pov~
"I think we should try that cafè near the school, I have never been eating there" Kyoko answered her friend.
They went in the cafè and sat down at a table with four seats. They ate some cute cakes and then decided to go to the park and buy ice cream.

When they were going back to school, Kyoko stopped, after looking at her phone "My dad just told me that we have the afternoon off, bacause there is a plumbing problem at school" she said, trying to look a bit confused and surprised(luckily, she did it right).
She asked her dad for a favour so she could carry out her plan, even if she didn't like too much talking to him.

'Maybe I will never date Celestia, but I want at least them(Makoto and Byakuya) to be happy together' she thought, then she sighed.

Celestia smirked a bit remembering the next part on the plan and looked away immediately to hide it. Makoto was clearly happy and Byakuya blushed a little seeing him like this.
They decided to head to a square with some benches under five big trees.
They sat on a bench and started talking about how Aoi asked Sakura out and she said yes.

Everyone loved those two together and a lot of their classmates helped Hina for her date.

Then Celestia said she was feeling hot and she had an headache.

Following the plan, Kyoko offered to walk her home, that wasn't too far from there.
She told the others she was just taking her to bed and giving her some pills to heal, and she would come back in a few minutes. The two girls started walking away, giggling about their plan, and both blushing without even noticing.

~Makoto's pov~

Kyoko said she would be back soon, but fifteen minutes passed, and she still wasn't there. Makoto still hadn't spoken to the heir, and he was feeling like a coward, so he tried to start a conversation.
"So...uhm...do you want to walk a bit while waiting Kyoko?"
"Sure"

He wasn't even looking at him. Makoto thought that maybe Byakuya talked to him just because he was with his friends, but he didn't like him at all. That thought made him sad, and the heir noticed the change in the lucky boy's behaviour.
"A-are you ok?"
"Yeah!......Why?"
"Nothing. You just seemed unhappy. Probably it was nothing. Sorry"
"For what?"
"For talking too much, I guess?"
"Well, you were not wrong at all"
"Oh"
"In fact, I was sad 'cause I thought you hated me...sorry, I know it's stupid"
"It's not"
"Uh?"
"I don't want you to think that I don't like you at all"

Then Byakuya blushed, after realizing what he just said.
"Thank you...?"
Makoto screamed internally. Maybe he had a chance, maybe he liked him back, even just a little bit.
No.
Probably not.
Obviously not *sigh*.
But at least he had to tell him.
He wanted to tell the truth and not just lies for months or years or...
"I have to tell you a thing"
"What?"
"*sigh* I want to be honest with you so...I have a crush on you."
"..."
"Don't worry. I don't want you to love me. I just wanted to tell you. And I want you to be happy with whoever you like"
Byakuya was a blushing mess even if he was trying to be the same as always.
"W-well I kinda have feelings for you too..."
He said looking away in an attempt to hide his face.
Then Makoto hugged him tight.
"Can I...can I kiss you?" he asked.
"Sure"
They pressed their lips together for a second both blushing a lot.
Right after the kiss, they heard a clap of hands. They looked at the tree near them seeing Celestia and Kyoko clapping and taking pictures of the two of them still hugging.
"You're welcome!" said the detective happily.

-Here! That was part two and I kinda messed up the end but I wanted it to be not too much longer than part one and I just wanted you to read the end. Anyway there are like 660 words so I'm happy. Last thing: since I gave you the end of the oneshot you'll have to wait for the next headcanon about a ship (btw you have to guess what ship I am talking about). So bye.-