tsumioda

Mikan is taking "extroverted lessons" to be less scared of people and, quite obviously, Ibuki is the teacher. Usually in their lessons they go in an amusement park or in a museum, or in a place where there are a lot of people.

Mikan tried to learn how to play drums or piano so she could play with Ibuki and make her happy.

When Ibuki asked Mikan out, the nurse was so flustered she couldn't move for more than ten minutes. When she started to move again, she was in the hospital with all of her classmates worried about her (yes, even Hiyoko).

Mikan secretly doesn't like the kind of music Ibuki listens to, she prefers pop.

Ibuki really wants to help Mikan to stop being so sad, but she doesn't know anything about depression and low self-esteem, and that makes her really sad. When Mikan notice that they hug watching Netflix and eating chips until they both feel better.

Their first date was in a cafe were Ibuki ate a huge cup of ice cream and Mikan ate just a little pink and light blue donut.

They both agree that the best colour is purple/pink.

At Mikan's birthday, Ibuki's gift was a cute pop song about her, and Mikan cried. Mikan's present at Ibuki's birthday was a skirt with fake scratches and a pink, blu and black guitar drawn in the front.

-That was it...I am really sorry but the second game is the one I know the least-