Naegami

Alreaduly dating= AD

Still friends= SF

(SF)At first, Makoto hated the nickname "plebeian", but when he found out it was just for him, he thought it was cute

(SF)Byakuya never called someone who is not Makoto a plebeian, he created that nickname when he started liking his friend, to make Makoto feel like he didn't really matter for the heir(basically to hide his feelings), but he never stopped 100% using it

(AD)Sometimes, they go to dinners with Byakuya's colleagues, who think Makoto is just his secretary, making the heir angry, so he just randomly starts using pet names for his boyfriend(like honey, sweetie, my love). Everyone looks at them really confused, and Makoto just laughs.

(SF)Kyoko made the two guys date some girls she knew so they would find out they were not straight. She failed with Makoto, though, because he is bi.

(AD)When Byakuya is sad, Makoto panicks and cooks random cakes, then he covers the other with a blanket and makes him eat the food while watching Netflix.

(SF)Sayaka liked Makoto for a while, but when she found out Byakuya also liked him, she started fangirling over them.

(SF)Makoto had a crush on almost every girl in his class, while Byakuya only liked him in all his life.

(AD)When Byakuya's parents found out about him being gay, they started searching for kids to adopt. He thought they wanted another son that wasn't queer, but they just wanted him to raise children so he could have a heir.

(SF)When they became friends with Aoi, she thought they were already dating, and she never changed her mind.