CHAP3:Fairy

ARNOLD's POV

"Umph." Finally! He's awake.I tightened the vines that's holding him and blocking his mouth.

"Hello Jazzer." I smiled.

"Now don't use magic on me.I can explain." fortunately he didn't do anything.

"That me downstairs is just an illusion.I'm a fairy and we're good at doing that." Yep I'm not a human.And I play a lot with my powers.Well it's fun!

I'm a well known prankster in school.And that's because no one knows how I do my pranks.Yeah that's me!

"Okay it seems like you won't do anything to me." the vines started to retract and went outside.

"Argh! that vines kind of hurt." he started stretching.

"Okay now I need all of your explanations." Jazzer raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.Why so serious? haha.

"Okay so you really don't know what a big mistake you did?" Tsk. and I thought he's a powerful witch.

"Mistake? But I didn't do any mistake with my spell it's actually a success." If I can just slap this guys I've slapped him hundred times hays.

"Tsk you just released a monster out if it's dungeon!" I exclaimed.

"Monster? Dungeon? I can't understand it." It looks like he didn't really saw what came out of that fireball.

"A powerful evil creature came out of that fireball.I think because that's connected to the magic world he used it as a portal." I explained.

Now I think he understands and god he looks really afraid.

                       *******
LIBRARY

"Dylan can you track the monster down?" Dylan now knows everything and we decided to help each other with their problem that's also mine now.

"I can't.I didn't even saw it and it's not my spell that he used to come here." tsk.

"Ugh if I could just use magic." This is just the first week that Jazzer is restricted to use magic that means we still have three weeks.

"If we can just use my power tsk." I sighed and turned the page of the book that I was reading.

"That's it!" Jazzer shouted.

"Sssssh lower your voice!"  the ugly librarian said.

"Sorry." Jazzer mouthed pft.

"By the way about how to track down that creature I finally had an idea." Dylan and I came closer to Jazzer. Finally one of us had the idea.

"Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" The school bell rang.

"Ugh what a bummer!" Dylan said.

"Go to our house at seven!" Jazzer said and went off.

"Bye Arnold see ya later."And Dylan also went off.Okay now I'm alone.

I went to my class and with a simple snap there's now an another me, an illusion me.

That's what I do everyday.School is boring I can just go and play some prank to people.

But this day is different I didn't cut class to prank people.I did it to practice my powers.

I went to the dark forest of ledger falls.A perfect place to use my powers.

"Leaves, Vines, Trunks, Trees, Plants I summon all of you by the power of Nature!" I shouted.And I controlled them as if they're parts of my body.

"WOOOOAAAAAH THIS IS FUUUUN!"I haven't did this like forever.And I really missed this, I really missed being one with the nature.

"Do you think youre ready? " wait!

I looked around but I can't see anyone.Where did that voice came from?!

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm death." the voice answered.I used the trees to make a shield.Whatever or whoever he is I'm ready to fight him.

"I'm not scared of you!" I shouted.

"Then you should be!" the voice became monstrous and as if someone's attacking me my body started aching.

It's like im getting punched hudred times in a minute,

Head being cracked,

and as if I'm getting strangled.

"You don't know what your getting into Arnold." the voice said and then all of the pain stopped.

MEANWHILE...

SOMEONE's POV

"HAHAHHAHA!" I can't stop laughing.That little fairy is really entertaining.

The look of pain in his face is priceless! And I can't wait to see things like that...again.

Everyone just have to wait.

I will be resurrected soon.

**************************************************************************
OF COURSE JAZZ WON'T DIE XD
BTW ANOTHER CHARACTER KIM JINHWAN AS ARNOLD

P.S THIS IS REALLY HARD XD WRITING IN ENGLISH TAKES MORE TIME THAN WRITING IN TAGALOG ><
P.S.S VOTE & COMMENT!

                          -ALIENIZERXD-