CHAP6:FullMoon

CASPER's POV

"Are you sure with this?" I asked.We're now here in the old mansion, standing under the light of the full moon.

"Yes.I'm sure,that devil will come back if you remove your necklace.." Jazzer answered.I hesitantly gave handed my necklace.

"Jazz when do you think that devil will come? I'm getting bored." I rolled my eyes at Dylan.He's acting like a kid.

"We just have to wait.He will-" Jazz didn't have the chance to finish his sentence as two growling monsters jumped in front of us.

"Aaaaaaaah!" I screamed.They have red eyes,sharp teeth, and long claws.They kinda look like wolves but much bigger.

Arnold grabbed my hand and put me in his back.I thought it was only that devil we're dealing with!

"Werewolves!" Jazzer shouted.Werewolves? So those creatures are also real?

The larger werewolf tried to attack Jazz but the next thing I saw It came crashing to a tree.

"Dylan protect Casper!" Arnold said and his eyes glow green.

I just stood there as I watch him control huge vines.Those vines held the werewolf, and I saw the wolf cried in pain when Arnold stared at his eyes.

"What exactly is Arnold?" I asked Dylan.He looked at me with an scared expression.

Woah.And I thought I'm just the one who's scared here.

"He's a fairy." He answered.Fairy? But he doesn't have wings!

"Are you okay?" Jazzer look conerned.But I'm too busy looking at the werewolves as they shifted their form.

They turned into humans! Half nude sexy and hot humans!

"Argh! I hate you guys.You always come in my way." I saw my brother walk to us.

Jazzer and the others look tense.He handed me my necklace and I wore it quickly.

"You hurt my puppies." He added,Faking a childs voice and caressed the werewolf-turned-human that is lying in the forest floor.

"You're controlling them, aren't you?" Jazzer said.
"Ah yes my dear." My evil brother said and smiled innocently.

"How dare you!" Jazzer shouted.
I think he's sorry that he hurted those werewolves even though they don't know what they're doing.

"Control your emotions little witch!" My brother hissed and turned around.

"By the way I have a gift for you."