CHAP4:Missing

JAZZER's POV

"Wooh! Thirty minutes and I still can't see any Mr.De Santos!" Ron, one of my classmate exclaimed.

He looks happy tsk. What a jerk.

But seriously where is Mr.De santos? It's his first time being late like this.

"Final-" I cutted what I was going to say when I saw who came in.

It was Mr.Linen, The school principal.I thought it was Mr.De Santos.

"Okay Good Morning everyone.You see Mr.De Santos wouldn't come here today.That means you're free." He explained and went out immediately.

"WOOOOOOOOH!"

"HOORAAAAAY!"

"THIRTY MINUTES FREEEE!"

My classmates cheered as soon as Mr.Linen went out.Well except me and a girl.Oh well I don't even know her.

I took out my phone when I felt it vibrate.It's a text from an unknown number.

"Library now!
     -Arnold"

Oh well at least he had his signature.

I took off immediately and went to the library.

I saw him reading in a table with pile of books in his side.Woah! I never knew he was a bookworm.

"I never saw that side of you Arnold." I patted his back.He looked at me and he had this playful grin on his face.

"What side?" he asked innocently.

"This si-" I stopped what I was going to say when the books suddenly disappeared.

"Haha pfft pranked you again." He said and laughed.I mentally slapped myself, I made a mental note to never believe what I see when I'm with Arnold.

"By the way do you know that Mr.De Santos suddenly disappeared?" He added.

"Disappeared?" I asked.

"Yup and I also heard that ten individuals including Dimitri and Josh Lenin disappeared at the same day Mr.De Santos disappeared." Arnold explained.Why is he telling me this?

"And? What's about those Lenins?" He raised his eyebrows at me.What? Is there anything wrong with what I asked?

"You seriously dont know?" He looks like he can't believe what I'm saying.

"No, I don't know." I answered.

"You really need some catchin' up to do with this town Jazz." Here goes the dramatic Fairy.

"Both of them are very powerful vampires.I think they're made when the second world war started." Jeez.I need to learn a lot of things.

"You think their disappearance are connected?" I asked him.Hmn vampires are powerful creatures we shouldn't interfere with their business.

"They're connected dude!" Arnold said.

"So what do we have to do? I'm still clueless about what's Arnold thinking.

"We're going to investigate." He said and gave me a picture.

A picture of a girl.The girl that is not laughing back there at my classroom.

Who is she? How is she related to Mr.De Santos?

                         *******

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Arnold.

"Yeah.She's Mr.De Santos's Sister we can get informations from her." He answered.

We went near Casper Pierce,Mr.De Santos's Half sister.

Casper is sitting alone in a porch with her laptop and she seems very serious in what she's doing.

"Hello there! Ms.Casper!" Casper's Laptop almost fell when Arnold half shouted.

"Who are you?" She looks irritated.

"I'm sorry about that.By the way I'm Jazzer and this is Arnold." I introduced.She didn't even looked at me.

"What do you need?" She asked still not looking.This girl's the definition of sass!

"Um it's about your brother." His head quickly turned around.

"He's not my brother anymore! Someone's controlling him! Someone's in him!" She shouted and run away.

She left her laptop and we saw what she is doing with it.She's researching about Moonstone, Moon gods and goddesses, and lots of things about moon.

Now I'm confused.What does she mean by saying 'Someone's controlling him' ?What really happened to Mr.De Santos?And what's with the moon?

**************************************************************************

I'm starting to have an idea of how to end this.But lol it is still very far from ending.

I think I'm gon'na kill some character, Maybe characters you have met or characters that you're just going to meet.Stay tuned!!!

Comment and Vote please!

                     -ALIENIZERXD-