One

A/n: I've written General Hospital fanfic for about four years now and, have recently found myself getting bored of writing the SAME things so, here recently I have just started playing with the timelines and just changing them. You'll see what I mean once you read my writing, I apologize in advance if you don't like what I write.
Prologue...
Claudia's POV
"I haven't felt this bad since Mardi Grais in '03...Allah give me the strength." The brunette groaned putting one hand to her pounding head, as she jogged down the stairs of Crimson Pointe to go downstairs to the main room of the house.
"Allah?" Johnny Zacchara quirked an eyebrow, half of him didn't even want to know what his sister was going on about.
"John, just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean I can't have fun at god's expense." Claudia slumped on the couch, glad their father wasn't down yet.
"Allah would be Islamic-why am I trying to talk to you about religion? I don't even have a belief system. So, when are you going to give up this thing with Lansing? You know it's never going anywhere, father would kill the both of you if he ever found out." Johnny quickly blinked away his confusion, before dwelling into the next subject.
"Maybe we have something good, John. It's not like daddy hasn't tried to kill that whore of yours." Claudia scoffed.
"Her name is Lulu and she's my girlfriend, I would appreciate if you'd start calling her by her name. I think if you gave her half the chance...you'd really like her." Johnny got tired of playing referee between his sister and girlfriend...truthfully Claudia did start most of the drama.
"John, I will never like you're little Lulu. She's no good for you...the sooner you realize that the better off everyone else will be." Claudia made a disgruntled face, before rising from the couch.
"Why don't you go out with that Maxie girl? She's nice, pretty, knows what to do with herself. Leave Lulu to the slums of the city, she's just a little girl." Claudia turned around to glare.