Fire

Tommy thought about what Wilbur had said. It had really touched him and being distant towards the three was becoming harder and harder the more they tried to reconnect with him.

He walked down the road, silently thinking to himself. Once he got to the shadier part of town, something tapped on his shoulder. He spun around in fear.

"Hey kid, don't worry, it's just me."

A man with an awfully familiar voice came from behind a smiling mask.

"D-Dream...?"

Tommy thought he had killed him with that slap to his face.

"Yep, I'm still alive," He seemed to read Tommy's thoughts.
"You did quite a number on my face."

Dream slowly removed his mask and Tommy gasped.

His skin looks ready to fall off the bone. It almost looked frost bitten the way the black took over the side of his face. He put the mask back on.

"Luckily I can still see after that. I'm quite disappointed in you."

"I-I'm sorry, Dream, it'll never happen again."

What the hell was he doing? He could take down this wrongun straight away if he wanted to! Why did he feel so scared, so threatened?"

"It better not. How's the family? Are you trying your best yet?"
"Yes, Dream. I'm distancing myself..."

Tommy was acting a little too strange. Maybe it was just the aura around him. Dream was terrifying him moment by moment.

"Good, you're doing so well, the plan is going to be set into action very soon."

Tommy was alone again when he saw Dream again, accompanied by Sapnap this time.

"We have a job for you. Follow us."

They lead him outside the city and up the giant stairs to the unknown. As he ascended the final step, he looked back at the city.

What did they want from him? Would this be the last time he saw the city? His friends?

"Come on, Tommy."

He stumbled out of his stupor and kept following the two men. Suddenly they stopped.

"Keep going and you'll find what we want."

Tommy silently walked forward. The clearing didn't seem off at all. The leave were starting to fall from the changing of the seasons, but it looked almost exactly how he'd left the world. Distant and unkind to him. Coldhearted and empty with nothing left for him to find.

He suddenly missed Phil, Wilbur, and Techno a lot more.

He missed Tubbo and Ranboo.

But this was for their own good. Dream promised to keep them safe from the plan.... Didn't he?

He finally took another step forward and the ground fell beneath him. He cried out as he fell deeper and deeper into a dark pit. His claustrophobia strengthened as he hit the ground harshly.

"Fuck!"

His bones ached.

"Dream! Sapnap! Help!"
He got no response.

They'd be back once the plan was complete.

Hot tears streamed down Tommy's face. Everything was gone, he'd never get to see his family again.

Fire flooded the city. Even though all of the inhabitants were experienced gods, nobody could put out the intense flames. Wilbur ran out of the house, Techno at his heels and Phil waiting on them.