Tales of The Land of Aaa

Bonnibel's Point of View

I clutched my head in pain as I woke up from the cold ground. Then the memmories came flooding in. Oh yeah a portal. I looked around to see Marceline,Finn Jake,and four other people the ground as they started to awaken. I looked at the setting sun, thank glob Marceline had her hat on.

Marceline ' s Point of view

I have lived for a thosand years, but I had lived before Aaa and Ooo was separated. That was 500 years ago.

Then I spotted him,my best friend even before Ooo became seperated. His still had his dark jet black hair and pale green skin. "Marshall, it's been so long!"I ran over to him,to hug him.

"How do you guys no know each other?"Bonnie said astonished.

"It's a long story."Said Marshall in his husky voice.

I looked over to left to see Finn with his sword ready to pirce anyone in the heart with the sharp gold sword.

"How do you know him? For all we know they might be wizards," Said the warrior.

"I am sure, right Marshy," I said. Marshall nodded. Then I looked right next to Marshall seeing him. I stared right at him, "Gumball?" I said unsurely. He looked more buff than our little childish selves in the past. He wasn't a stick still, but he sure is pretty different. Even after all those years, even those with Ash, I still had a crush on the pink candy prince.

"Marcy?"Said Gumball.

"Yep,that's me."I resoponded.

"You look like, so different, Marcy."

"I missed you to," We embraced before some one coughed.

"First of all, who are they. And second of all, how did we get here." I looked over to the voice, a blonde girl with a matching sword as Finn's.

Bonnibel's Point of View

"First of all, I am Princess Bubblegum, this is Marceline," I said as I pointed to the vampire."Finn and Jake, and I believe you came here from the portal.".

"Ohh and Welcome to Ooo," Said the Vampire Queen, she said while she sank her fangs into a blood red strawberry.

Gumball ' s Point of View

I still thought about Marceline embracing me. Over the years, I waited the time to see Marcie. I had always had a crush on the vampire,but when I saw her on this very night. She looked beautiful, her midnight black hair swayed back and forth as she talked and.... oh my she was just beautiful as well as her soothing soft voice.

" Well we better get going it's getting late," Said Princess Bubblegum. We all got up and followed her, except for Marcie.

She walked in the opposite direction of Princess Bubblegum. I then walked toward the Princess.

-Back at the Candy Kingdom-

I went outside on the balcony to watch the stars. Then someone sang, their voice was beautiful and peaceful.

"La da da da ta

I'm gonna bury you in the ground

La da da da ta

I'm gonna bury you in my sound

I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face

I'm gonna...

Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess,

Is that what you want me to do?

Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect,

Like all your little loyal subjects do.

Sorry I'm not made of sugar,

Am I not sweet enough for you?

Is that why you always avoid me?

That must be such an inconvenience to you.

Well, I'm just your problem.

I'm just your problem.

It's like I'm not even a person, am I?

I'm just your problem.

Well, I shouldn't have to justify what I do.

I shouldn't have to prove anything to you.

I'm sorry that I exist,

I forget what landed me on your black list.

But I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you.

So, why do I want to? Why do I want to?

To... bury you in the ground... and drink the blood from your ... Ugh!", I looked down from the balcony. There was the person, the person singing. They played what looked like a an axe bass. The person moved a strand of their midnight hair, it was Marceline. She looked towards the horizon, seeing small amount of light from the sun. She floated of into a far distance. Ohh how I love her. It was awesome seeing her again. I walked back into the bedroom and went under the soft purple and pink blanket as I drifted into a deep sleep about Marceline.