Chapter 3: Her PTSD

3 Months Later...

"What was your favorite scene to shoot for this new Netflix series, Ms. Nemara?" A blogger asked Julia, calling her 'miss' because of formal reasons.

Funneh, Gold, Draco, and Julia were all currently on tour to promote their series and this was pretty much the last tour they had to go on, it was in New York. As promised, most of the staff crew members also came but only a third came because of personal reasons, and they were just waiting in the back rooms while watching the four stars from a TV.

She giggled, "Please, just call me 'Julia'. And um, my favorite favorite scene or...?" Julia trailed off, wanting to get a clearer meaning of the question the blogger had asked her.

Luckily for her, she was sitting right next to Draco and the dragon boy whispered to her, not breaking contact from the crowd, "I think he means what he literally said, Julia. Like, which of all the scenes we have recorded was your favorite favorite," He muttered, now giving Julia's figure a side glance.

Because they were on tour, they all had to wear fancy clothing due to formalities.

Julia was wearing a glittery light ocean blue cocktail dress - kid-sized, of course - and she had matching glitter blue slippers. Her hair had a couple of blue glitter extensions and it was up in a messy bun. To simplify, her whole outfit was blue glitter themed.

Draco, himself, on the other hand, was wearing a dark red and blue suit. He doesn't usually wear formal attire so this was still uncomfortable to him as this was still one of his first times using these. Same like Julia, he also has a color scheme going on with his outfit.

Looking to his right, he saw Gold and Funneh, conversing quietly enough for no one other than them to hear.

Funneh was right beside him and she was using a dark blue strapless crop top and a skin-tight black skirt that went down right under her knees. Her hair was styled up in two space buns. And she wore dark blue sneakers.

Gold most likely had the most stylish out of all four of them. She was wearing an off sleeve golden prom dress with white stockings that reached up to her knees, and she was wearing a pair of very detailed golden heel boots. She was the only one who had her hair down and it was styled with a very unique style - a bundle of golden roses stuck professionally into the back of her hair where a small bun was present, but most of her hair was down.

Draco then looked back to the front and looked at the crowd in front of him. Julia, after Draco had explained the question, finally got her answer and stifled back a laugh. Gathering her composure, she answered.

"Well, if I had to choose one, it would probably be, um, this one scene where Draco had tried to flush me down the toilet," She laughed.

When her three other friends understood which scene she was talking about, they started laughing too.

The blogger who had asked her the question spoke up again with a chuckle, "And was the act successful or not?"

The four stars on stage ceased their laughing and looked at each other before they all smirked. Julia looked back at the blogger, tapping her microphone twice to check if it was still working before saying, "Well, I guess you'll have to see for yourself when you watch the series."

The crowd erupted with a playful, semi-disappointed 'awh' but when Julia said that she didn't want to spoil the series any more than she and her co-stars already had, the crowd laughed.

A few hours later, after a few more questions and answers, they were finally done with the last press tour and were currently in the penthouse of a very fancy hotel in New York - Marriott.