Chapter 4: Feelings and Lies

1 Month Later...

By the time the 'Krew' - that was what they were gonna call their group name from now on - got a call from the same director to reprise their roles on the Babies series, they had already moved in together in a decent apartment.

Julia had wanted to join them but her parents - Mr and Mrs Nemara were really kind people when the Krew called them with Julia - didn't allow her to move into an apartment with her friends at such a young age. Her parents limited her actions until she was, at least, 15 years old. Only then will she be allowed to move in with her friends.

For reasons that she did not share with her friends, Funneh obviously agreed to move in with her friends as soon as she was offered it. Gold and Draco asked her if her parents allowed but she just said...

"Uh, yeah! I, um, called them last night and they, uh, gave me permission... To move in with you guys. Yeah..."

That was what she told her friends, even though it was a total lie. But she was a really great actress. Even if that wasn't scripted or even if she had thought to say that last minute, she still pulled it off with a calm, normal face and she said it without a stutter.

Gold and Draco said that they also got permission from their parents to do what they're doing so they were pretty much allowed too. Though Funneh did get suspicious when they wouldn't say their parents. During that part of the conversation, Draco just looked blank and Gold looked unsure.

Funneh had no idea what their facial expressions meant so she just decided to drop the topic since Draco and Gold looked uncomfortable with talking about it. She asked them what apartment they were moving into and Gold was the one who answered.

"We are moving into a luxury apartment at 75 Broadway Avenue. I got recommendations from my m- friend. And she said it was indeed luxurious and she had enjoyed her stay there so far," Gold smiled, but it seemed forced.

Funneh bit her lip, feeling guilty for pressuring two of her best friends into talking about something they clearly did not want to talk about. She wanted to apologize but now didn't seem like a good time.

Draco spoke up, "And who's this friend of yours? From what I've noticed, you have loads of friends, Gold. Am I intruding to ask?" He raised a brow.

The sudden change of atmosphere - from calm and playful to serious and tense - was not comfortable for the blue-haired girl at all. It was weird.

They were currently in Gold's VIP room at their audition hotel. They finally flew back to Canada a week after the press tours in America ended and were currently packing up all their belongings to move to Toronto and into the apartment.

The apartment was being paid by all three of them, putting their money together so that they wouldn't go broke, though going broke was very unlikely. Just this one season gave them enough money to pay their apartment rent for as long as 3 years.

Putting her hair accessories in her golden suitcase, she huffed quietly, "Van McKinzy. Yumi Van Mckinzy. Though, she's more known as 'Yandere' all throughout her acting career," She replied coldly, "Why they call her Yandere, I will never know- 'cause she is such a sweetheart and is nothing like a yandere."

"Yumi... I haven't met her yet. Gotta admit, she isn't a yandere in real life but she does play a lot of yanderes in movies and TV shows for such a young girl," Draco murmured loud enough for everyone to hear.

Funneh hadn't spoken up at all after accidentally creating the most awkward and cold atmosphere ever since she's met these people. But because she was curious, she asked, "Yumi? I think I've heard of her... My dad forced me- Ah, invited me to watch one of her horror movies and, as scary and traumatic for me as it was, she was really good at portraying her character."