- 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 -

| 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 |

Christmas was around the corner , and you know me , I gotta be extra

Christmas was around the corner , and you know me , I gotta be extra . So I threw a Christmas party and invited most of the most famous YouTubers of all time . But the twist was- I was going to be one of the guest as well tonight . You know , make friends- even try and find me a luh boo thang lmao .

To be honest tho , I was on edge because I wanted everything to be just right . I was re-checking everything , re-stocking napkins , and even making sure the cooks were keeping the food secure .

After running around for like- 6 hours , I finally had a small break .

You : *sigh* 20 minutes to spare- thank you Jesus .

I sit down to relieve my aching feet from walking around and decorating all day . And just as I was about to be free from all of my pain- I hear the doors open , then shut . I figured it was the custodian to re-sparkle the floor.. Until I heard-

Berlin : eughh- this is nice .

I shot up from my seat , catching the gaze of the gentleman .

You : Welcome—

Berlin : Berlin

You : Welcome Berlin , you can just find your name tag and just chill till the other guest come .

Berlin : Okay coo .

He replied , on his way to search for his name . I was on my way too , departing from the spot we were just in .

And not even 2 minutes later , we make it back to the same table . AND both of our names were there . No one else's .

Berlin : Bro- *laugh*

You : *laugh*

Kill me now . If I would've known that these YouTubers- well this particular one , we're going to be fine.. i would've never agreed to be part of the guest . I was not mentally prepared-

We both then sat , and once we did- it was the awkward silence . I wanted to start a convo- but before I could , he started to pay attention to his phone . So I did the same .

" Y/n ?"

I heard a deep voice heard call out to me . I looked up , seeing Cory walking towards our table with his nice looking suit .