- 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑐𝑜𝑛 -

| 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 |

Laughing , me and my home girl arrived at the grand entrance

Laughing , me and my home girl arrived at the grand entrance . Today was her birthday , and Dreamcon so happened to come today as well . Her dream for the longest had been to come here , So here we are .

Dreamcon

For starters , this building was huge . Like bitch- this had to be a football stadium in disguise . There was a lot of people , and me being an introvert- it made me uneasy . My home girl on the other hand- her ass was talking to any and everybody .

After walking around for a few minutes- that's when she stopped- and started breaking down . Turns out- she found him .

Her : PG !!!!!!!!!!!

She squealed- earning a smile from him . She quickly ran over there to get a hug and a picture- but to my surprise , it actually turned into small talk .

Me being awkward , I just stood to the side and just made sure she didn't kidnapped or anything .

Her : Y/n- get over here girl !

You : nahhhh.. imma stay right here
*nervous smile*

Her : Girl-

I give her "Girl- just let me be!" eyes , and it didn't take long for her to get the message . But I finally grew tired of standing around , So I decided to go get some food . I didn't know much about Dreamcon- cause this is my first time coming , But there's no way this big ass dome didn't have at least ONE concession stand..

And I stand corrected . Apparently no outside food is allowed in here . I'm gonna die from starvation and anxiety . If I would've knew this place didn't have food- I would've stayed my ass at home :,)

Now hungry and tired , I sat in a corner with not only my things- but my home girls as well . She was nowhere to be found- So I gave up looking . I put my head in my knees , and closed my eyes .

- ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.. -

Feeling tapping against my arm , I wake up . When you wake up from sleeping- you never know what's going on . I finally gain the courage to look up , and you could guess who I saw-