- 𝑀𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑠 -

| 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧 |

" 𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛

" 𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛.. "

Berlin : Bru- this movie is whack—

You : Berlin hush! She boutta walk into the room where the ghost at-

I stated , gripping his arm lightly . He sighed annoyed , rolling his eyes . He didn't pay as much attention to the movie as I did . As I saw the ghost starring at the Lady , I tried hiding under the blanket , only for Berlin to snatch it from me .

You : Berlin !— EEK!!

I jumped , watching the ghost jumping on the lady , Snapping her head off her body . My eyes grew in terror , as I quickly jump on Berlin's lap out of trauma .

Berlin : Nah , you wanted to watch this remember—*laugh*

You : bro- TURN THAT SHIT OFF!

I screamed , Berlin laughing in the background . After he turned the movie off , he was killing himself laughing . I low-key wanted to punch his ass.. but I was too scared to look up . I felt like if I looked into a certain space- that whole scene would replay in my head onto the space . Like y'all prolly think I'm being dramatic— but i swear If y'all saw what I saw- y'all would be saying " Oh Hell nawl " too .

Berlin : *laugh* You gotta get up Y/n..

You : No .

Berlin : Bru- We can watch a normal movie-

You : mm-mmn .

Berlin sighed , finally giving up .

After what felt like hours passing by , We still sat there - in the same place - me still being straddled to him- with his back against my headboard , and my head buried deep in the crook of his neck . I just know , if this shit was that serious- I'm prolly boutta suffer from PTSD-

Still silent , Berlin started to scroll on his phone , and my cry baby ass finally decided to look up from where I was "hiding" .

You : I ruined movie night.. didn't I..

Berlin : I mean tbh- It's not ruined , you just scary *chuckle*