- 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑡 -

| 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 |

| 𝟽:𝟶𝟹 ᴀᴍ |

| 𝟽:𝟶𝟹 ᴀᴍ |

Berlin : mm , good morning ma . Smells good as hell in here- whatchu cooking ?

Berlin questioned , standing behind me . He then hugged me , placing his head on top of mine .

You : I'm cooking breakfast- now go somewhere .

Berlin : Nah , I'm good .

You : Berlin-

Berlin : Okay Bru- imma go . Imma be in the office , Come see me when you finished.. *grin*

You : *sigh* Get on my last nerve..

Berlin : Whatchu say ?

You : Nothing- Berlin go before I burn something fooling with you !

Berlin : *squints* Alright .

That man is going to be the death of me fr . Anyway , my plan for today was to get some house chores done . I mean to be honest , it was a everyday plan for me so I don't know why I'm trynna act brand new .

But Once I was done with breakfast , I made Berlins plate , then mine , and headed to his office . Seeing that the door was cracked , i slid my foot in the crack , pushing it open .

You : Here's your  food B .

Berlin : Ouuu- thank you baby .

He cooed , grabbing his plate . I examined what he what he was doing- seeing that his headphones were on , and his tv wasn't . He was most likely editing a video . I Took my seat behind him , on the couch . As I was eating , my girlfriend instincts couldn't help but notice Berlin in his phone more than he was eating . So being the concerning girlfriend I am , I asked him to see what was up .

You : B .. why you not eating ?

Still glued to his phone , his response was kind of delayed . Before I was about to ask again- he finally answered .

Berlin : I am ma , my fault - I'm talking to an old friend of mine . She's in town this week and wanted to know if we wanted to hang .