Chapter 4 - Music competition

3rd person's POV:
Everyone had arrived at the music competition and saw many people auditioning and waiting for all the contestants.

Everyone gathered and sat on the chair and the music competition began.

:.。..。.:

.*.

🍡

.*゚

🍬

・:*:・

🍩

・゚゚・
🍮

-: :-

:.。..。.:

After all the contestants performing their music to their hearts, something unbelievably happened during the competition. All of the watchers were surprised but mostly... all of the survivors of the killing game.

"Mic test, mic test. Okay! So for our final contestant- Give a huge clap forrr-- Kaede Akamatsu!! Who'll be playing a piano for us, now everyone, stay silent for now and let's enjoy the tune!"

Everyone went silent as Kaede started playing the piano.

'Claire de Lune...' Shuichi thought, still keeping his eyes on Kaede, not wanting to look away because of her beauty and her smile while performing.

Through all the keys that she's pressing, the viewers and the judges felt ease. Then it felt like everything is in slowmo.

Kaede's POV:
After I finished my performance, I bowed down and walk back behind the stage.

But before I get back, someone caught my eyes causing myself in shock.

'No way... They're really here, they really are here! But what should I do.. I think they noticed me, how should I explain it to them'

I kept thinking negative and mumbling things while biting my nails.

I didn't realized that I was tapped in the shoulder maybe like 5 times or so.

One of the contestant said that the announcer is announcing who got in to the top 5 on the music contest.

My negative thoughts quickly fade away. I thanked them for telling me and they just smiled warmly and walked on the stage.

I hurriedly walk on the stage too, but seeing them again.. My thoughts are coming back but I tried to think some other things and pay attention to the announcer.

"Mic test, mic test! Alright folks! Now here are the results on who got in into the top 5 in this competition! Are you guys, gals or non-binary folks ready!?"

Everyone screamed enthusiastically. I think my ears are gonna bleed for juvenile's sake..

The announcer continued, "Alright here are the contestant who got in, starting in Top 5!" Everyone cheered again.

"The top 5 spot who took the place is..."

The announcer continued to say the names who got in in the top 5, im feeling anxious now. It's now in the top 3, and im scared that what if I didn't got the place?

"Now for the top 2 who took the place is..."

But before the announcer continued his speech, suddenly a woman came up to him and started whispering to him.

After, the woman left and the announcer cleared his throat.

"Ahem, based on our judges, look like they changed their vote on the top 2. Now the one who took the top 2 is... Kaede Akamatsu!"