Chapter 1

Amberkit's P.O.V.

"Mama! Watch this!" I exclaimed. "Ok,"  my mother Briarlight mewed. I nodded to my sister, Frostkit, waiting for her to attack. Frostkit crouched down, ready to attack. She leaped, but I was to fast for her, I slid under her just in time."That was good." Briarlight mewed. Then, Jayfeather padded over to us. Frostkit ran up,tohim and touched noses with him. She acts like he is our father. Jayfeather purred then whispered something to Briarlight. "No, they would never do that!" she exclaimed.

"Do what?" my other sister, Leopardkit asked. "Nothing," Jayfeather mewed.

Frostkit's P.O.V.

"Mama! Watch this!" my sister, Amberkit mewed. "Alright," Briarlight, my mother sighed. Amberkit signaled to me, I'll go easy on her. I thought. I leaped, ready for her to slide under me. My mother laughed, "That was good," she laughed. Then, Jayfeather padded over to us. I went to touch noses with him, "Hi dad." I whispered. I knew something my sisters didn't, Briarlight's mate is Jayfeather, which makes him our father. Jayfeather purred and then whispered something to Briarlight. My mother looked astonished, "No! They would never do that!" she exclaimed. "Do what?" Leapardkit asked.  "Nothing" Jayfeather mewed as he walked away. I went over to Briarlight, "Mama, what did Daddy say?" I whispered. Briarlight sighed, "I know can trust you to keep a secret, right?" she asked. I nodded. "Ok he said; 'There will be three, of a forbidden love, who will defeat you.' Bramblestar thinks that it is Dovewing's kits...." Briarlight trailed off. "But it's really us." I finished. Briarlight nodded.