Chapter 3

Frostkit's P.O.V

I shivered as I  realized that I never had the good cats.

Shatteredkit was whispering to Amberkit about something. I growled, I never liked seeing the two together and I don't really know why. I looked at my team. Leopardkit was bristling at the sight of Amberkit and Shatteredkit sharing tongues. Silverkit was cleaning her pelt, as usual. She always acts so arrogant, but she's a fast runner. "Here's what we're going to do," I started, "Silverkit is going to start running around Amberkit, the faster kit. Leopardkit you need to hold off Crowkit. I'll handle Shatteredkit." Silverkit looked at me with her big, green, agreeful eyes. Leopardkit, still bristling, gave me a breif nod. "Remember, don't unsheathe your claws. Amberkit's a big tattle-tale." I warned. My teammates nodded and I turned around, "Charge!"

Loepardkit's P.O.V

"Charge!" Frostkit yowled as she charged towards Shatteredkit. I knew I was the smallest of all the kits, but Mom always said that was good. I raced towards Crowkit and faked left. He fell for it so I turned hard right, making him crash into the wall. Crowkit snarled, "Mouse-dung!" I smirked as I slid under him, raking my paws on his soft belly. One down, two to go, I thought. I heard the triumphant yowl of Amberkit and. Silverkit wimpering. "That's one for us." Amberkit sneered. I raced to help Frostkit with Shatteredkit but stopped myself. This was her battle, i couldn't ruin it. Frostkit's voice sweetly yowled, "We won!" Shatteredkit growled and stalked off.