Chapter 1

Chapter 1: VS Fashion Show After Party 2013

The show ended with everyone back in the backstage. There were people in black with IDs and cameras dangling from their necks. We were led to a room where there are pink walls, custom made for photography pictures. I looked at the models in awe, they were gorgeous it must be a sin. But my eyes stared at the shorted-hair brunette. Karlie's moves so elegant, even with just a move of her hand and turn of her face.

"Taylor!" I was snapped out of my trance. They were urging me to join them in the photograph.

"Should I?" I asked unsure of the action but they were already pulling my hand.

"Yes, who can say no to Taylor?" The photographer, whom I knew as Russell James, said. I knelt down and held to the sign that says: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Class of 2013

Everyone started to fix theirselves, and some already left. The media were escorted to the exit, leaving the place media-free as the models and performers wanted to have their privacy. I was fishing my phone from my bag until someone put their hands on either side of my waist, freezing me to the spot. And that is when I heard the most soothing voice.

"Hi."

Karlie made every part of me tingle without even trying. Now I don't regret accepting the offer to perform here.

"Girl on girl action!" Cara appeared in front of me as I opened my eyes. I turned around to see Karlie in a cream sweater matching her denim shorts that shows her perfect long, toned legs.

Butterflys--no scratch that. Fireworks erupted in my stomach, drying my throat making it hard to speak. Karlie burst into fits of laughter.

"You're no fun, Cara," Karlie said in between laughs.

"I'm the definition of fun!" Cara protested. I started to back away and leave but Karlie put her arm across my shoulders. I stared at her eyes, those green turqoise eyes melting me. I then felt Karlie rubbed my arm up and down that caught my attention; I looked at Cara and she was raising her thick brows at me with a smirk playing in her lips.

"I'm sorry. You guys were saying?" I muttered.

"Are you coming to the after party?"

--

Loud soundtracks erupting from the giant speakers, the smell of liquor and something I can't quite put my finger on hits my nostrils, and the models wearing their lingerie beneath their silk robes--that is what you will see in the Victoria's Secret Angels Party.

I lost Karlie and Cara in the crowd so I went to sit down on a big couch where Adriana is.

"Taylor!" She said as she gave me a side-hug and offered a red plastic cup filled with beer. I accepted and drank the whole cup, leaving no remains.

"Woah there, tiger," she said and I laughed, placing the empty cup on a table.

"I had the urge to..." I trailed off.

"Thought you were more innocent."

"I'd take that as a compliment then," I replied and she shot me a cheeky grin. My eyes wandered around until it laid upon a brunette that was taller than me. She batted her eyelashes and left swiftly to the stairs. She was like a magnet, urging me to follow her silhoutte and it worked very oddly.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave you in someone else's company," I addressed to Adriana and she nodded whilst drinking beer, turned her attention to someone sitting beside her.

I walked pass people making out, and dancing to the beat and I finally met the staircase. I started to walk upstairs but I saw lots of rooms, some had ways to hallways. How big is this house and where the hell did that magnetic lady go?

"Truth or dare you psychos!"

I heard a yell. It was Cara's. Yes, I'm definitely sure. It came from a room where its door looked wooden but classy than the others. I placed my hand on the cold knob and turned it to reveal a group of girls piled on the floor; and there was Cara that instead of wearing a robe, she wore a dinosaur onesie.

"Taylor Swift!" Cara stood up, "Taylor Swift is in the room!"

I laughed with the others and closed the door. I sat down on the floor beside Cara. There was a queen-sized bed placed at the far corner of the room and there are paintings on the wall; must be the master's bedroom. My eyes wander around but I'm disappointed upon not seeing a Karlie Kloss in the room.

"What led you here Taylor?" She asked, placing her head on Behati's shoulder.

"Your extremely loud and annoying voice," I replied.

"No, it's louder while I'm having sex and less annoying by the way."

"Woah. Keep it PG," I jokingly said earning a laugh from her and the others.

"You're so innocent and cute," Candice said. I frowned.

"I'm not!" I protested.

"Who's innocent and cute?" Karlie's voice angelic in my ears. She came out of the room's bathroom and she smelled absolutely like peppermint. Her clothing consisted of a button up shirt that's opened, revealing a perfect black bra and she wore her denim shorts. She sat down in front of me, but not beside me.

You clearly brought me here, forced me with your mesmerizing eyes and you're not going to sit beside me? Rude. At least my view is good.

"Taylor!" The models replied to Karlie's question, leaving me with crimson cheeks.

"You poor Taylor, lighten up!" Cara patted my back and drank from her red cup filled with an alcoholic beverage.

"What happened to the truth or dare Cara shouted just moments ago?" I said, changing the topic and proving them I can do this and be truly the not-so-innocent Taylor they knew. I turned my gaze to Karlie who was giggling and before I knew it, she caught me which earned myself a smirk from her attracting lips.

The girls cheered and wooed, shouting words of excitement while Karlie stayed the same, a smirk still playing on her lips.

"Hey Kloss, what do you say?" Lily asked, nudging Karlie in the process.

I saw her smirk grew to a wide grin, showing off her pearly whites and two words I never thought could ring a few times in my dorky head.

"Game on."