Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Truth or Dare

"Okay so how do we pick who's first?" I asked, staring at our group on the floor.

"I have this bottle!" Cara raised her beer bottle, its contents drank by her already--leaving the bottle empty. Our eyebrows raised.

"Wouldn't it be spin the bottle instead of truth--" Candice was cut off.

"I'll call it Truth or Dare when I'll call it Truth or Dare," Cara pointed the bottle at us and we could only laugh and surrender.

Delevingne spinned the bottle first and it landed on Behati.

"Dare," she said while giggling.

"I dare you to open that door," Lily pointed at the door, "and flash."

B's face turned red, shaking her head as she stood up.

"Are you su--"

"Behati! Behati!" I joined them in shouting whilst Behati opened the door and suddenly unlaced her robe and took off her bra in one swift motion. She eventually closed the door after seconds and fixed herself.

"That was amazing! I bet they enjoyed the sight," Candice spoke up. Karlie was playing with Candice's hair that made it really hard for me to look away.

I have nice hair too. And it's blonde, too.

"Adam would be cray," I singsonged, shaking off Karlie in my mind. They laughed and we teased B.

It happened. We played 'Truth or Dare' continously and after a few rounds, it finally landed on Karlie. Not me but on... Karlie.

"Ooh. I have one in mind," I said.

"What is that?" She asked huskily, pursing her lips and batting her eyelashes. Omigod, she will be giving me goosebumps all night.

"Maybe it's a bad idea..."

"No, no, no. Tell us!" Lily insisted, and so did the others.

"Well it's..um..you know, striptease?" I stuttered.

"Yes!" I don't really know who shouted but they cheered.

"There's no motherfucking way," Karlie protested but there's a smile playing on her lips.

"Boo," they said.

"Wait, wait!" Cara caught our attention, "no striptease? Fine. But you must liplock with Taylor."

I started to protest, shaking my head 'no'.

"No, no. I have a much better idea," Elsa spoke for the first time. Our brows were raised, lips were formed into smirks except for mine and Karlie's.

--

"I can't believe they locked us in the closet," I said that earned me a giggle from her.

"And they took my robe."

We were jammed inside the closet. It was pretty hot in here, the closet barely has space for the two of us and Karlie's almost naked body is not helping.

"Elsa's idea for 7 minutes in heaven pretty much sparked an idea in them," I said.

I groaned and stared at our feet, refusing to look at Karlie's body. But I don't know what happened to her, she gently raised my chin with her hand, forcing me to look in her eyes.

"You have such blue eyes, Taylor."

"T-thanks," I stuttered.

"It's gorgeous," she mumbled. "You're such a princess."

"You're a sunshine."

"How do you say so?" She asked.

She leant closer and closer until I can feel her breath on my lips, my heart skipping beats with every glance of her eyes.

"I could kiss you," she slowly said. I could smell her mint breath that makes my throat dry.

"But I can't," she abruptly moved away leaving me hanging.

"What?" I asked, slightly hurt by the sudden change of mood.

"I just can't."

The door suddenly opened and the model's smirks welcomed us like open arms. We exited the tiny closet as both of us wiped the thin layer of sweat wrapped on our foreheads.

"Had fun?" Candice asked, patting Karlie's back as she laid her head on Candice's shoulder.

"It was pretty hot inside there," Karlie answered. Yes and it also wasn't heaven.

"Sorry that my hotness affected us," I replied bluntly. I got cheers from the models, slightly making me blush. But why would I blush anyway?

"She's just like us," Lily said with a grin.

--

I went inside the bathroom to freshen up and got out but the sight was unbearable. I thought she can't kiss me so why would she kiss Candice? Anger and jealousy filled me.

"Hey Tayslooor, there you are!" Cara slurred and approached me. She pulled me to the bed and we both laid down.

"I'm tired, yeah. Let's cuddle," I said. I hugged her but she turned to look at me in an odd way.

"I don't want to cuddle with you."

"What?"

She leant in closer, "I'll kiss you."

Our lips met without hesitation. I could taste the vodka that she drank. The kiss was rather rough yet her tongue knew all the right places to make me moan.

Beat that Karlie Kloss.