𝙘𝙝. 01

hun:

hun:

hey

you good?

zawa is straight up looking at you

omg the butterfly is about to hatch 🥺

wait

lmao he rlly got out of his cocoon 💀

HE'S WALKING TOWARDS YOU BYE

Y/N

WAKE UP

HOE

the green haired boy quickly puts away his phone when he notices the teacher getting closer to the students.

he glances towards the student who's obviously passed out on her desk, worrying about her.

it was clear to all of his classmates that
y/n didn't sleep tonight, with all the messages which were spammed into the class 2-A gc, everyone has seen in an instant by checking their phones this morning.

apparently the (h/c) haired student couldn't sleep because she was feeling so nostalgic about a kids show, that she had to watch avatar again.

"y/n."

as if someone had dragged her out of her sleep she immediately shot her head up and looked up only to meet tired eyes.

"yes?"

"fall asleep again and you'll have extra homework."

"got it."

"now pay attention. you aren't a first year anymore."

"understood."

some chuckles were heard within the classroom. it wasn't anything new that y/n got scolded by her homeroom teacher.

she wasn't the type of person to disrespect a teacher, but with the tired hero she felt a little too comfortable.

aizawa turned around and walked towards the teacher's desk to continue his lesson.

sighing the girl decided to actually listen to not cause any more trouble.

now that her peaceful nap was interrupted..

------------------------------------------------

"i don't get anything in math anymore"

y/n plopped into a chair in the cafeteria, her friends laughing at her actions.

they sit around the table and start talking with each other.