𝙘𝙝. 05

you both flinch and look slowly over at the door, both of you blinking at the same time

you both flinch and look slowly over at the door, both of you blinking at the same time. you're still holding onto both of her shoulders.

"y/n , eri-chan? can i come in?" , a sweet voice asks faintly behind the closed door.

as if you were flash himself (aka iida), you got up grabbed some random clothes and shut the door to the bathroom in seconds.

"..you can come in, deku!" , eri's little voice reaches the said boy's ears and he goes for the handle to then push it down and opening the door.

he's met with your room with a little table in the middle, some animal looking plushies around the table and on the table itself there is tea with little cups, biscuits, gummy bears, muffins, etc.

and eri of course.

but you? no where to be found.

"hey, eri-chan. where's , y/n?" he asks stepping into the room and then closing the door behinde him while having his body facing the little girl.

"she's still changing. but i'm sure she's coming out (🏳️‍🌈🤪/j) any second!" , eri giggles.

"oooookayyy. so a tea party, huh?" he makes his way to eri and sits down next to her, eying the table as he says that.

the girl reaches out for the tea kettle and pours real (surprisingly) tea into one of the cups and hands it over to midoriya. "yeah!! it was my idea, but y/n made the tea and got the sweets."

he happily accepts and embraces the little warm cup with his big and scarred hands.

"of course she would." , just as he thought that the door opens and reveals you with a f/c hoodie that is way to big for you and some black shorts that go above your knee. your hair was in a bun/ponytail (whatever goes well with your hair type 🤷‍♀️).

you didn't dare to look him in the eyes, not after eri embarrassed you so hard.

however, at the same time you didn't want to make things awkward and lucky for you izuku wasn't going to let that happen.

he quickly sips the cup and feels the warm and perfectly sweetened liquid go down his throat.

"mmmh! just as i expected, the best tea maker - y/n l/n!", his close eyed smile as the cherry on top.

as he said this you were a little shocked at first, but soon enough your expression softened.

"glad you like it.", you giggle, his satisfied face never changing.