Book cover art!

So I did attempt to upload this on my first drawing book, but was unsuccessful as it wouldn't load

So I did attempt to upload this on my first drawing book, but was unsuccessful as it wouldn't load. Which left for me to decide to upload it here.

And what is 'it' exactly?

Up above is a book cover for a future story I'm planning! And yes, it is Soniona. But toxic. (Hence the title heh).

This isn't one of your upbeat, happy Sonic stories. And I know many say this. But this book will have vast amounts of angst and it will cover many dark topics, but warnings will be put in the description and on my message board.

Three utterly awesome and fabulous people have offered to colour this cover! (Names will be linked in comments). And I truly do suggest you all check them out, give them a follow and support their stories!

Here's a few rules for these fantastic three...

1. Please put shading where needed on the colouring.
2. I'd like Fiona's background to be black and for Sonic's to either be white or a light grey. You can see where I've shaded, I don't want the backgrounds to suddenly change, but for it to be gradual.
3. Have fun and go wild!

If you have any questions send me a message and I'll be happy to answer!