the fight part 1

songs to listen to while read
•- ykwim tot club
" hoom boom boom boom vengabots

snowmiser stood in the chipotle parking lot like a sim, waiting for preminger. the two had agreed to meet and fight in the chipotle parking lot (and then hopefully after get some burrito bowls. snowmiser was even thinking abt getting one for johnny bravo).

finally, preminger rolled up in his iced out ride. snowmiser took jn the sight, and he had to give it to the man, he did have good taste in cars.

 snowmiser took jn the sight, and he had to give it to the man, he did have good taste in cars

preminger stepped out, his purple overcoat swaying in the breeze. snowmiser stood his ground, although both men were intimidated.

finally, they shook hands and assumed battle stance. preminger did a death drop while snowmiser gayly jojo posed. they were ready for the duel.

preminger attacked first (like a true alpha) and leapt above snowmiser, doing a triple backflip and landing behind him. snowmiser yawned and punched preminger square in the face. preminger fell back flat on his back, and snowmiser shrugged. at least preminger got style points for that rad triple backflip.

snowmiser, assuming the battle was over, stolled into chipolte to order a burrito bowl.

however, preminger rose up from the ground. he leviatesd into the chipotle secretly and sneakyly so thag snowmiser wouldnt see him.

"lemme get some white rice, tofu, and cheese with black beans and pico de gallo and some sour cream" snowmiser ordered from the tired employee who was probably gonna get laid off since she was the only employee who actually had work ethic and they needed to have employees who were petty and would be rude.

"is that all sir" the employee droned, and snowmiser cast her a smile.

"yes thank u" snowmiser said gleefully, and the employee gave him a tired smile back.

"heres ur burrito bowl" she handed snowmiser the bowl and a bag of chips. snowmiser looked at her in dismay.

"i-i didnt order chips" he panicked. the employee smiled slightly.

"theyre on the house man, ur nice" snowmiser's face lit up and he thanked the employee in a shout before running off.

preminger followed snowmiser invisibly and silently.

snowmiser sat on the sidewalk and scarfed down his vegeretarian burrito bowl cutely

snowmiser sat on the sidewalk and scarfed down his vegeretarian burrito bowl cutely. preminger waited until he was done to declare himself.

"SNOWMISER!" he shouted gallantly. snowmiser turned to preminger slowly.

"oh hey" snowmiser said casually, flicking his wrist. premingee did the same back. it was gay culture after all.

"ok lets fight again"

"ok"