2 years later

Amelia's POV

A year after we started dating Chris proposed and of course I said yes. We married on the beach a few months later and it was such a beautiful day. Everything was perfect.
We had moved into our own place and it was stunning.
We were going to be starting filming on the new avengers movie next year and Chris had been away filming the new captain America he was due back today. And I had a little surprise for him.
I got Zoe dressed in a cute little T-shirt and I was making dinner. Zoe was 6 now and she was definitely acting more like Chris everyday. She loved him so much and she had thrived on having Chris as her dad.
I was just finishing up and I heard the front door open. Zoe went running to her dad. She was also an Evans now. Chris had legally adopted her.
"Daddy"
"Bumble bee"
He picked her up and swung her around. He was wrapped around her little finger. "I missed you sweetie, you've got so big"
"No I haven't daddy. Your silly"
"No your silly. Where's mummy?"
"She is in the kitchen"
I hear Zoe run in and stand next to me and then I hear Chris "there's my beautiful wife"
"There's my handsome husband"
He came over and kissed me, I missed his lips and his touch.
"Eewwwww stop it" Zoe screwed up her face and we laughed.
"Zoe why don't you go set the table and we can all eat dinner together"
"Okay mummy"
She ran off and Chris kissed me again.
"God I've missed you"
"I've missed you too so much."
We plated up and sat at the table for dinner. We spoke about everything that had gone on the last few months while Chris was away.
After dinner he helped me clean up and Zoe loaded the dish washer for us.
I looked at Zoe and smiled "hey daddy, did you see my new shirt?"
"No I didn't. Let's have a look"
He stared at the shirt for a while and then looked at me "are you serious?"
I smiled and Zoe giggled "yes"
"OMG! Your pregnant"
"Yeah I am"
He ran to me and picked me up and spun me round. "OMG I can't believe it I'm going to be a daddy again and your going to be a big sister. The best big sister ever"
Our family was growing and it's going to amazing.
Once Zoe was in bed, I sat outside on the decking, looking out at the beautiful view from our garden.
Chris came out and sat next to me "you okay baby?"
"Yeah"
He hugged me tightly. "Are you sure?"
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I turned around and looked at his face, he looked worried.
"Don't know you just seem a little out of it"
"I'm happy. I'm so happy. Baby, your my husband. I have a beautiful daughter and now I'm having another child with the man I love. My life is perfect and I don't know how I got so lucky. You saved me and then you chose to love me" I didn't realise I was crying.
He wiped away my tears "baby, I loved you the minute I met you. Your my soulmate and I love you so much. Our life is perfect and I'm the lucky one in this relationship"
I giggled and pulled him in for passionate kiss. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bedroom and lay me down gently.
"I love you Amelia Evans. I love you and I love our baby and I can't wait to start this next chapter with you."
"I love you Chris"
We spent all night wrapped in each other.
I couldn't believe my life had turned out like this and I was so unbelievably happy.

1 year later

Amelia POV

Our baby was 3 months old. Zoe was turning 7 and me and Chris had been married for just over a year and we would be leaving in a month to go and film the new avenger movie. Our lives were hectic but it was all worth it.
We had a beautiful baby boy, his name Joshua Robert Evans and he was 7lb. He was so unbelievably adorable and he looked just like his dad.
Chris was as always an incredible father. And Zoe was the best big sister. Joshua was an incredible kid, he was such an easy baby and I couldn't believe he was 3 months old already.
We decided to home school Zoe so we could take the kids with us when we film. We have hired a nanny to come with us so that she can sit with the kids and home school Zoe while we do our jobs.

Everything was perfect.
I've never been so happy.
My life was everything I needed and wanted and no one could take that away.

The end