Wanda's POV

Nat slammed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head as she brought her face millimetres away from mine. She was still wearing her black dress, and I did everything I could to stop from looking down. With one hand still holding my hands against the wall, she brought her other hand under my chin, and raised it slightly. My breathing was short and sharp, and hearing it, her lips curved into a triumphant smile. She paused, and looked me in my eyes.

"Are you okay? Do you want to do this? Be honest Wanda, I'll do whatever makes you comfortable."

In response, I tilted my head back further, and brought my knee to move against her inner thigh, just past her knee.

Her eyes brightened, and she leaned into my neck.

"This stays between us, then, Wanda," she whispered against my skin. The way she said my name in her husky voice made me bring my knee slightly further up her thigh.

She inhaled sharply, and moved away from my neck to look at me straight on. She traced my face, my cheeks and then my lips with her hand, the other one still pinning my hands. She didn't move any closer, and just trailed her hand down my chin, and down my neck. She was playing with me. In response, I moved my knee higher to the apex of her thigh.

She gasped, and with one hand tightened around my neck, she leaned in and kissed me.

The feeling of her lips against mine made me scream inside. She kissed me softly, gently, taking her time. I pulled away and pleaded, "Natasha."

She smirked, and kissed me again. Her tongue traced around my teeth and the inside of my lips. She bit my bottom lip, and tightened her grip around my neck. I moaned softly as she stopped pinning my hands and pulled my hips against hers. Still kissing me deeply, she moved her hand to move up and down my torso, stopping at the straps of my dress and then moving again.

She pulled away, and my groan of protest was silenced by her turning me around, and unzipping my dress in one quick move. I stepped out of it, and she stopped for a moment.

"You still good, Maximoff?"

I kissed her again, and she angled me towards my bed and pushed me down on it. Kicking off her heels, she moved on top of me, and kissed all the way down the base of my throat. I threw my head back as she trailed kisses down my neck, down my collar bones, before stopping at my chest. She looked up at me, her eyes full of excitement and desire. She looked at my wrist, and grabbed my hairband from it.

She expertly tied up her hair, and pulled my underwear off in one swift motion. She moved back up to kiss my neck, her hand moving up the inside of my leg. I gasped, and pulled her hips closer to me, as her hand drifted higher and higher up my thigh-

"WANDA."

I sat up with a jolt to find Natasha Romanoff standing at my door.

I was so confused- what-

I realised I was sweating, and I was sitting on my bed, with my pajamas on.

Natasha was wearing her combat gear, and standing with her arms folded, leaning against my doorframe.

"Did you have too much to drink last night?"

"W- What?"

"I can only assume that's the reason you're late Maximoff."

I looked at my clock. I was late. An hour late. I groaned, and got out of bed. I tried not to look at Nat when I said,

"I'll be ready in five."