Nat's POV

I woke up, and looked across to see Wanda still asleep. There were fruit chew wrappers all over the bed, and it made me smile. We stayed up until 1am, talking and laughing and eating fruit chews.

I remembered exactly what had happened last night, and how she had flipped me back over. Nobody had ever done that before. It was exciting.

I got up, carefully making sure I didn't wake Wanda, and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and then got in the shower. I was washing my hair when Wanda came in.

"Privacy, Maximoff?"

She looked at me incredulously, before saying,

"I'm just brushing my teeth. I'll be out of here in a second."

"Are you sure?"

She looked up from brushing her teeth, and when she was finished, walked over to me.

She slipped her nightdress off, and stepped into the shower. Moving further towards me, she placed her hands on my hips, the water running over her hair and her body. I looked her up and down, and gently brushed the wet hair out of her face.

She backed me slowly into the shower screen, and reached up to put a hand on my neck before I slapped it away.

She looked at me, shocked as I said in a low voice,

"Right now, I make the rules."

She began to protest, but I said again,

"Right now, I make the rules."

She smirked, and said,

"Whatever you say, Agent Romanoff."

I grinned and kissed her hard, my hands twisting in her hair as I pulled her closer to me, the water still running over both of us. Her tongue sought out mine and I pulled away slightly, biting her bottom lip as she groaned.

I kissed along her jaw, and down her neck, sucking her skin and scraping my teeth against her throat. I turned around so her back was against the shower screen, and she threw her head back against it, but I caught it just in time with my hand.

I broke away and looked at her.

"You should really be more careful Maximoff."

She bit her lip and rolled her eyes.

Oh my god. I gasped slightly, but then i leaned forward and turned her around so her back was facing me. I held the back of her neck with my hand, and I kissed along her shoulders, then her shoulder blades. She breathed in as I kissed down her spine, before standing up, and reaching around to pull her hips against mine, so that she was leaning backwards on me.

She moaned at the touch, and I moved her hair away from her neck to kiss and lick along her jaw, gently nipping at her ear while my other hand roamed lower and lower, and she was gasping for breath.

My hand curled and I carried on kissing her neck, and I dragged my finger from the bottom to the top of the apex of her thighs. She moaned as I slipped two fingers inside her, and I inhaled sharply as she clenched around my fingers. I withdrew almost all the way, before sliding them back in, as I bit her neck softly.

"Natasha,"

The way she said my name made me slide my fingers in and out faster, as the water flowed around us.

Her legs began to shake, and I flicked the apex of her thighs as she clenched her legs together, breathing heavily. I broke away from her neck, and whispered in her ear,

"Good girl."

She gasped slightly and I said in a low voice,

"Is something wrong Maximoff?"

She put her head further back over my shoulder, and breathed,

"Say that again."

I smirked as I pressed her back against me, and licked up the side of her neck before grabbing her chin and repeating,

"Good girl."