Sharp- A One Direction FanFiction

Chapter 1

“Come on, you are so slow!”

“I am not slow! I have a broken ankle genius.” I stuck my tongue out at James, as I hobbled my way out of the house.

I was happy with him. He was my best friend. I would be happy in old age with him as we watched our grandchildren run around our yard. I forced the thoughts as he helped me into his car.

“One last doctor appointment before you get rid of this cast!” He grinned at me. I smiled back at him. He drove me to the doctor’s office, dropping me off claiming he had to check on things for our special lunch later.

“Ah, Miranda, nice to see you again. How is the leg healing up?” My doctor, Dr. Samuels asked me as she investigated it closer.

“Very good, I’m anxious to get it off.” I smiled pleasantly. “Only two more weeks!”

“Right, but we both know that is not why you’re here. The medicine. Have you been taking it?”

“Everyday Doctor Samuels. I haven’t even taken a chance since you prescribed it to me.” I answered honestly.

“Good, have you told your fiance about it yet?” She asked me, her dark eyebrows arching.

“No, my fiance does not need to know I am taking depression pills for the man I should have forgotten by now.”

She sighed, looking disgruntled and resigned to not giving me the useless lecture about it this time. “You really should tell him you know. Things will only get worse if you don’t tell him before you get married at the end of the summer.”

“I know, but I plan to keep it a secret until the grave.” I laughed slightly at my over exaggeration.

“In that case, I am going to adjust your medication, we are going to go with less this time to try to wean you off of it.” We agreed that it was a good idea, and parted our seperate ways. Out at the car James was leaning back, reading a book.

“James!” I pounded on the window, scaring the living crap out of him. He got out, laughing and helped me into the car.

“So, what is the plan for our special lunch?” I asked as he started driving.

“I was thinking coffee and then maybe some shopping for the wedding?” I tried my best to keep my sigh inside, but as much as I tried to tell myself, I knew that this wedding would be a slow painful experience for me.

“I think that sounds like a wonderful plan! In two weeks we will be able to hit the beach like we used to!” I smiled, thinking about all the times when we were younger and our families would go to the beach over the summer together.

“I can’t wait!” He faked giggling, I hit him lightly.

“Dork,” I coughed.

“What was that?” He asked, laughing for real this time.

“I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Oh really, because I am sure I heard you say something along the lines of dork.”

“Me?!” I said, sarcastically. “I would never! Why would you accuse me of something like that? I’m hurt!”

And such jibes continued until we go to Starbucks. Where quite a surprise was waiting for us.

Hello my pesants!

The fabulous Allie is back, and I have an entire new fanfiction. This time I cross my heart to update it faithfully unlike Undefined. Plus maybe a new original? Tell me below if you would be interested in something non-fanfic-ey. 

ENJOY!

Yours,

Allie J.