Chapter 2- Harry's POV

Chapter 2

*Harry’s POV*

“LA for 4 days girls. You can have as much shopping/downtime as you want while we are here.” Maria and Natalie jumped up and down, I sent a worn out smile their way as Liam explained everything. Once he was done, Team One Direction put their hands in the middle. And everyone split into their respective rooms.

No energy. Not one speck of it for a single year. I jumped opened my toiletry bag, pulled out the white bottle of the medicine that drove the pain away. Took it and laid down in my bed.

It was one entire year since I saw here. Her smile, her face, her hair, everything was perfectly ingrained in my memory. And that was where it would stay, of that, I was sure. She was to be married by the end of the summer, and she would forget completely about me.

And so I drifted into the world of dreams where the hole where my heart was wouldn’t hurt so much.

“Harold Edward Styles. Get up now.” I heard the angry Irish accent that belonged to Paul Higgins say.

“Why?”

“Because we have to leave for the arena that is why. Harry, you can’t just spend all your time sleeping. It isn’t healthy.” His voice lowed. “Its been an entire year and you still can’t see past her. That within itself is worrisome.”

“Alright. I’ll be along in a moment.” I sighed. Getting up. I pulled on jeans and a white t-shirt, I looked in the mirror. Pale. Red eyed. Harry. I hated myself for what I did to her.

I joined the boys in the lobby and we strood out, smiling looking like the confident young men everyone thought that we were. Girls screamed, lights flashed, it was a pretty typical day. From there it was a limo ride to the arena, about a 15 minute drive as I had heard Liam mention earlier.

Once we were in the limo we started to talk.

“Where did the girls go? It seems really quiet without them!” Louis commented, I knew he was having a hard time away from Eleanor but she was coming when it was time for the seattle show to roll around.

“They went out for coffee, they’re going to meet us at the arena later. I guess they needed some girl time.” Zayn s shrugged.

“I’m sure they’ll be glad to see Andy and Maz again. They are meeting up with us tomorrow.” Liam said.

“Natalie had a blast with them, Harry, are you excited to be in LA?” Niall asked me. I looked up at them, 4 pairs of worried eyes met mine. I hadn’t been one for conversation in the last year, as anyone could expect.

“The weather here is nice. And the people are nice too.” I faked a smile, for a moment they all looked relieved and then I looked out the window.

“Harry...” Louis started to say. “She loved you. You know I showed you the letter.”

“How is that supposed to make things better? To know that right now she is putting herself through her own hell because she thinks she didn’t deserve me, when I was the one who lied to her in the first place?” I exploded, they had heard this all before, but they still didn’t get it. The girl I loved was out there in an undeniable pain because of me.

“We know Harry. And its not. We’re trying our best here. Its like you’re dead. We don’t know where our Harry is anymore.” Liam tried to say.

“I am dead. Any chance of happiness in my life vanished when she left.”

“Don’t say that Harry, it will be okay, we’ll just have to slowly ease off the medication, thats what is bringing you down, I’m sure of it!” Louis faked a smile, I had known him for 3 years, I knew exactly when any of these boys were trying to bullshit me.

“Don’t bullshit me Louis. I am trying to forget. Could you forget Eleanor? Zayn, could you forget Maria? Liam, Danielle? Niall, Natalie? Tell me, could you ever forget them, even if you tried?”

Every time the conversation was different because every time there was space between each so I could think of another way that this was okay.

They stayed silent.

“That is what I thought!”

A/N:

Hey guys, It's Allie! Proud of my for not waiting a month to post? Yeah, me too! I hope this chapter crushes your soul, because I litterally have not been able to stay dry eyed while writing this, so I hope you like it!! Next Chapter should be up soon!

Yours,

Allie