I'm Sorry

TW: Smut

"OH GOD" NEll said as she came in with Billy just laughing behind her. I quickly got down from the counter and couldn't face her and Hellie went up to her "I'm sorry you had to find out like this Nelly." while Nell just stood there in shock."I knew you were seeing someone and I honestly had a feeling that it could be Leah as she's always here spending time with you but did I really have to find out like this?" she giggled and we all burst into laughter. "I'm sorry Nell I thought you already left."I said getting a glass of water. "well yeah I was but I forgot my coat and saw Billy on his way back so we walked back together but anyway I'll be on my way again byes." and with that she left "Ecleast I never catch you guys this time." Billy said "Haha very funny sooooooo what happen? How did it all go with sam?" I said trying to change the subject while Hellie put the kettle on. "Well..." "Well ...?" "they said they would love to go out with me and we have a date later on." "Oh wow that's amazing." " I'm so happy for you my son." hellie said as we sat down in the kitchen. "Well anyway I'm going to get ready for the date you guys can carry on from where you guys left of." he said walking upstairs and laughing."Don't be so cheeky Billy." Helena said. Hellie and I went back to the couch and put the movie on and cuddled for a bit before we could drink our tea.

"Mom I'm going to pick Sam up and then we going to a restaurant. Do you guys have any good restaurant recommendations?" "There's is an amazing restaurant by the beach that revolves around the middle while you see copies of old famous art I'll send you the location if you'd like." I said waking up from the couch, whispering to him because I didn't want hellie to hear as I was planning on saving up and taking her for christmas. "why did you whisper?" "I was planning on taking your mom there soon because we haven't gone on a proper date since we started dating of course it has to be a quiet event because of you know but yeah." I said sending him the location "Anyway Bill I sent it to you I hope you enjoy yourself." I said giving him a quick hug before he could leave out the front door. I go back to the lounge to see that hellie's not there then I hear the kettal go off so she was in the kitchen. I go in to see her standing by the counter back facing me not turning around once to acknowledge that I was even there. she just carried on making whatever she was making so I walked her to her and wrapped my hands around her waist holding her tight and resting my head on her shoulder. "Hello you." she said giggling slightly. "Hello" I said then picking my head up slightly to start kissing her neck gently. She slowly moved her head giving me more room and she tried to continue what she was doing but she couldn't help hold onto the counter when I without warning put my hand in her skirt and rubbing circles on her clit. I turned her around and continued my movements but apparently that wasn't enough as she moved my hand lower down near her entrance. "I need you here." She almost just barely breathed out. "oh you do now?" I said squatting down and going under her long flowy, black skirt and started pulling down her lacy underwear as quickly as I could still completely covered by her skirt. I stuck two fingers in her and started pumping, I came closer and started lapping at her clit not stopping my hand movements while my name flowed out her mouth. She held onto the counter, knuckles white until she moved her hands to my head to show me where I should work on. "darling I'm going to cum!" Helena screamed out still holding my head in place but her legs were shaking when she came all over, dripping down her legs. I take my fingers out of her get of the floor from under her skirt and licked my fingers clean but instead giving Hellie a break I decided to pull her skirt down and lift her up onto the counter. "What are you doing now?" "I'm not quite done with you yet." I said putting my fingers back in her and pumping again. "AHHH I don't think I can take it again!" but I didn't listen and bent down again and started licking at her once again. Not even a few seconds later I could feel she was about to cum again. She came not even a few seconds later legs shaking more than before and her panting more than ever .

 "I'm sorry love." i said getting up . "what are you sorry for darling?" she said eyes still closed trying to catch her breath. "You look so drained." "Oh my darling I am because you were so amazing." "Would you like to go upstairs to lay down?" I asked " Yes please lets go."

We went up and Hellie got straight into the bed and opened the covers on the other side to let me come in to cuddle next to her. I quickly took off my pants and got in. I put my head on her chest just to listen to her heart beat. Helena got the remote from her bedside table and switched it on. "What would you like to watch love?" she asked going onto netflix . "Anything I don't really care." and with that we heard the front door opening and someone rushing up the stairs. and all of a sudden Nell bursts in. "What's wrong ?" hellie asked and nell ran up and jumped on the bed. "I HAVE A DATE FOR CHRISTMAS!" "Oh wow that's awesome." I said getting up slightly. "Anyway I'll leave you two again I just needed to tell y'all, sleep well." And with that she left slamming the door. "that girl has to much energy." Hellie said and I just nodded my head. 

Not long after that I heard a faint knock at the door "Come in." I said as I saw Billy slightly open the door " Oh Leah I need to tell you Sam and I had an amazing time and we are going out for dinner." he said sitting on the bed. I think hellie was a little uncomfortable as we both had no pants on and her son is sitting on the bed. "That's great Billy." "Good night Mom, Goodnight Leah hope you guys sleep well." He said before leaving. "Looks like everyone has a date for christmas. " Hellie said. "Urmmm about that I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me on christmas because I have a surprise for you." I asked snuggling into Helena more "I would love to darling but now I think we need some sleep." "Good night hellie I love you." "I love you too sleep well ." 

Word count: 1223

A/N:Hope you guys liked this chapter and I know I haven't been updating because I found out im an aunt then my mom brother and I had to fly up to cape town for the baby and I havent had a chance to do anything. and we fucking went through so many fucking storms i thought the plane was gonna crash but anyway. Im going to make a special christmas chapter will be done either tomorrow or on Christmas. 

I just took this on the plane thought it looked pretty so I thought I'll share