The Family

TW: A little smut

So a little information about this chapter as I didn't want to add things in the actual chapter. Thathi and Thath means granny in my religion and there is somethings about my religion in this chapter.

I awoke the next morning to my phone ringing. I quickly grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling, it was my mother. "Hey Mom what's up." I said rubbing my eyes still in a daze. "Are you still sleeping?" "Yea" "well did you forget that the family is getting together?" "Umm no I didn't but I want to know if I can bring Hellie,Bill and Nell?" I said getting up and going downstairs and opening a monster. and putting the kettle on. "Leah I hope you know what this could start as your granny is going to be here but by all means I don't mind the drama." "Oh for fucks sakes I didn't know she was gonna come aswell." " well you should know she'll do anything to see you so... I just hope you know she is still very over protective over you." "I know , anyway what time should we get there?" "Well how about 10. I still need you help with a few things like we need to go get alcohol." "Ohk I'll ask hells if we could come pick you up so we can go to the bottle store. How much are you planning on getting?" "Leah you should know by now that the whole family loves to drink so that shouldn't even be a question. Anyway I got to go I'll text you if anything happends." "Thanks mom bye." she said as I took two cups of tea and my monster upstairs. Hellie was just waking up as I put the to cups down on her beside table and sat on the edge of the bed. "Good morning sunshine." I said kissing her forehead. "Good morning darling , what are doing up so early?" she said getting up and I gave her her tea. "So my mom phoned and um Shes having a family get together and I wanted to know if you would like to come too With Billy and Nell and if you don't want to I totally understand." "Oh darling I would love to come but you said your family is going to be there so wouldn't they mind if I came over?" "No they wouldn't plus they don't even know we are together so it would fine I guess." I said just remembering my granny was going to be there. "Anyway can we be that at ten because my mom said she needs to go get some stuff from the bottle store and I kind of told her we'll take her." "Oh ohk darling let me go tell the kids to get ready and well go." She said getting up and leaving the room.

Billy, Nell sat in the back and hellie and I sat in the front of the car on the way to my house. I put the radio a little softer and looked back at bill and nell. "Guys I need to tell you something, so my family is very weird and I'm sorry if they do anything weird and please don't mention that hellie and I are together because my granny is going to be there and she's very how do I say ... overprotective in a way" "ohk no problem." they all said as we arrived and saw my mom waiting outside the gate. "Get in the back." I said not moving from the front seat. "Oh wow I thought that you were only like that would my friends." My mother said getting in the back. "If you don't mind me asking what you mean by that?" Hellie asked looking at my mother in shock. " What I mean is when we used to go out together she would always tell people like my friends to go sit in the back because it is her place to be in the front like a protective thing no matter who was there." "Mom did you have to ..." I said looking back in shock that she actually said that. "Well am I wrong?" She said laughing "I guess not but still ." I said as everyone was laughing and hellie looked at me lovingly "Well so are you protective over me now?" Hellie asked. "Well Yes ." "Nice to know." "how is that nice to know?" I said shocked. "Just, anyway where are we heading?" "The bottle store up the road." My mother pointed out the way. "see how easy it would be if I was sitting in the front." "Mom shut it." "Oh stop here there's a parking." My mom said almost screaming in my ear.

We go inside and my mom starts loading up the trolley with juices and all sorts off fizzy drinks. "What's this going to be for?" Nell asked. "Oh darling this is dash for some people they like to put stuff with alcohol to make it taste better and so it's easier to drink and handle." My mother said now starting to put a whole lot of different spirts in the trolley.