Christmas Dinner Continues

TW: Smut 

I went home the next day and decided  since Billy and Nell wouldn't only be going out till later to their dates tonight, I should go home and spend time at home before our date tonight to get ready. I made the reservations and got out what I was going to wear And before I knew it, it was already 10am so I had to go walk my dogs on the beach. Three hours of the waves crashing, sun shining and just clearing my mind because the beach was kind of empty was just amazing. I came home and helped the dogs dry of before I hear my mother calls me from the kitchen. "Hey Leah please may you hang the washing up?" "Yes mom on my way." 

I hang the washing, I helped my mother watch the food that was on the stove and oven for christmas lunch while she was in the shower. By the time she was done so was the food so She dished out for everyone and we all sat and ate. I washed up and cleaned up as fast as I could before going into the bath. I filled up the tub and brushed my teeth in the meanwhile. The water was hot and when I got in I didn't even sit in for a few moments before I heard some off my mothers friends come home as she was having a small get together. I could hear my mom saying she's coming now she's giving me something in the bath that I asked her for a long time ago even though I didn't ask her for anything in the first place. "Leah, can I come in?" "Sure." she opened the door slightly and came in with a cider and my ciggs, "Thought you going to be a while so I brought you these so u can relax before your date. I don't want you stressing and I know these calm you down." she said leaving it on the small ledge on the side of the tub. "Thanks mom but I have a favor to ask may u get me my phone please I need to check on hellie." "sure no problem she said leaving, closing the door behind her.

When my mom gave me my phone I switched it on to see if I got any messages from hellie and I did.

✨Princess ✨: Hey love, just checking on how you are.

Me: Awwwh I'm all good. How about you?

✨Princess ✨: I'm good thanks darling. What are you up to?

Me: I'm just taking a bath, what about you?

✨Princess ✨: Just wondering... About you... In the tub...and...Wishing I was there ;)

Me: oh wow Hels, why? What would you do if you were here?

...typing...

As she was typing I put on my Dark guilty pleasure playlist.

...typing...

And then eventually

✨Princess ✨: Well darling, I would let you lay on me while I gently play with your hair then start peppering kisses all over you. Let my hand run down your body with the warm water on our skin. Spread your legs open and start rubbing circles on you. With my other hand I'll add two of my fingers in you and start pumping. I'll kiss those soft lips of yours to try and keep you quiet but I'll be pleasuring you so much that u can't help but scream. You'll cum all over. While you calm down I'll hold you right against me and tell you how much I love you.

I read the whole thing in shock as hellies never texted me anything like this before. While reading over each word slowly my hand got closer and closer to my clit slowly rubbing circles, imagining it was Helena here. I didn't even get a chance to reply, I put my phone down and added two fingers in just thinking about hellie. Imagining her body pressed up against me. Thinking about everything she said, her voice ringing in my head... *ping*

✨Princess ✨: I know exactly what your doing right now so I won't desturb but just know the kids are going to be out the whole night so you are going to me mines. Enjoy your bath love, I'm going to get going.

I quickly picked up my phone and looked at the message, embarrassed knowing she knew what I was doing.

Me: thanks Hels. Can't wait to see you.