Trick Sand

10/7/21-12/15/21

Sonic was on the Crimson Egg unconcusses.

After the two worlds splitting up six years ago Sonic was forced to staying on earth and still works for GUN.

Towers had sent her on a mission to find Chris and Chaos Controlled to Mobius ending up found by Eggman on her back unconcusses from using so much strength.

The Blue Typhoon was cruising onward, the red Chaos Emerald could be seen floating in space. Reflections of Sonic the Hedgehog can be seen on the Emerald.

"Sonic..." Chris said voiceover.

Then he saw himself trying to plead with Sonic.

"It's useless. I made a promise to Maria, and I'm keeping it." Sonic said.

Chris started toward her.

"Sonic, getting revenge won't bring Maria back." he said.

"So what?"

"There's still time to stop this, Shadow! Please, you have to listen to me!"

Then he saw Super Sonic and Super Shadow holding back Space Station ARK.

"You can do it, Shadow!" Tails said.

"Give it all you got, Sonic!" Eggman said.

"If you fail, the entire planet will be destroyed!" Rouge said.

"Those people need you, Sonic..." Maria said.

"I am Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!" Sonic said and cast off her limiter, greatly intensifying her strength. "You ready?"

"Yes. Here we come!" he said and they prepared a lot of energy.

"Chaos..." Shadow started.

"Control!" Sonic said.

After they used Chaos Control to teleport the space station back into the atmosphere, Shadow handed Chris one of Sonic's limiter. Chris allowed a single tear to fall on it.

On the Blue Typhoon an alarm light next to Chris' bed flashed, awakening him from his sleep. He pressed a button answering the radio call he had just received.

"What's going on, Tails?" Chris asked on the radio.

"Chris, come to the bridge right away! I think we've found another one!" Tails said on the radio.

"Okay. I'll be right there." he said then felt his forehead. "Man, that sure was a weird dream..."

Then he reached over picked up one of Sonic's limiters, and studied it.

Later Shadow and Tails saw Chris entering the bridge.

"Hey Chris, it's coming from- Huh?" Tails said but he just walked past them and took his seat.

"What's up, buddy? You don't look so good." he said.

"Uh... I don't?" Chris said.

"You're all sweaty."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Weird nightmare." Chris said and wiped his forehead.

"Well, good thing it's over."

Meanwhile the Crimson Egg Rouge was at Sonic's room.

"Let's see..." she said then ran over, and saw the red Chaos Emerald installed in the Project Sonic machine. "How pretty. I couldn't possibly resist."