The Light in the Darkness

In space Rouge caught Amy, who thrashed in her grasp.

"What is Shadow really is hurt this time? We have to get him out of there somehow!" Cream said as tears formed in her eyes.

There was a pause as they watched the three heads of Final Mova.

On the Blue Typhoon Knuckles entered the second bridge.

"This doesn't look good, Knuckles." Tails said.

"Don't worry. He's going to be okay." Cosmo said surprising the others. "This amulet is a very special one. It belonged to my mother long ago. Sometimes it shows me thing others cannot see. He'll be all right." she said and the others smiled.

"Really?" Tails said.

"Well, sure. That guy can survive anything!" Knuckles said.

"Eggman here. Do you read me? You won't believe what's just happened!" Eggman said over the radio.

In space the Crimson Egg had docked with the Blue Typhoon.

"It appears my Egg Crimson has rather conveniently collided with your Typhoon!" he said on voiceover.

The heads of Narcissus and Bayleaf suddenly lunged at the Typhoon, which pulled back.

"Uh-oh!" he said.

On the Blue Typhoon.

"That was close." Rouge said.

"You kids okay?" someone asked.

Rouge, Amy, and Cream turned to see the Chaotix approaching.

"Looks like Eggman's up to something." Espio said.

"A cowardly trick. Ol' Egghead landed his ship on yours so he wouldn't have to fight alone!"

"We don't want that Egghead on our ship!"

"What else would you suggest? That creepy colossus is up the whole galaxy! I should think you'd be happy to team up against these botanical beasties." Eggman said over the intercom.

In space standing atop the Crimson Egg, Sonic watched Final Mova.

"If this forestation farce continues, my genius will no longer flourish." Eggman said on voiceover.

On the Crimson Egg.

"What a terrible loss for evil science!" Decoe said.

"How could they be so selfish?" Bocoe asked.

"Come on, everybody! Let's some really big and show 'em who's boss!" Bokkun said.

In space the Crimson Egg fired many missiles at Dark Oak's dragon head. They either miss or do no damage.

On the Blue Typhoon second bridge Cosmo placed her hand on her amulet.

"Cosmo, do not fear. I am always with you. Through this amulet, I am watching and guiding you to your destiny." Earthia said then she saw the Seedrians in Mover Mode battling their enemies. "Our planet may have been destroyed long ago, but through you, my daughter, the spirit of our people will live on. Look for the light at the end of the darkness. It is there in your heart."

"What are we all standing around for? Shouldn't we be out there fighting?" Knuckles asked.

"That thing's a hundred feet tall. What do you suggest, champ?" Rouge asked.

"Well, we have to do something!" Amy said.

"We got your secret weapon right here! Sure, I may be small, but I'm-" Charmy said but Espio covered his mouth.