chapter 8

I laid in my bed mulling over my dream/ experience. 'Did he really bite me? I know I should look, but I don't want to. I'm scared that it was all a dream and not real and part of me wants to look to confirm. ' I laid there a little longer having the wrost argument with myself. "Fuck it!" I said out loud. I brought my hand to my face. There on my wrist was two tiny marks there. I stared at them 'Are they real??? They don't hurt, they don't itch, is this some kind of joke? ' I was having a disbelief battle. He's the real deal, a real life vampire!! I am excited!!! The legends are true, 'I'll have to think of more questions to ask him tonight.' I thought as I got ready for work. As I got dressed I wrapped my wrist up, I know I may get question as to why but fuck it let them question I'll come up with a good lie. I made my way to work stopping at my favorite coffee shop (a big mistake) I walked into the shop and saw that egotistical, ass of a preacher. "Well if it isn't Maggie, fancy meeting you here!" "Ah fuck" I say under my breath. "Now now no need for swearing. You're coworkers tell me that this is the best coffee in town." "No I was swearing cause you're  here" I hissed. "Well, looks like I'll have to win your favor." He smirked at me. God I fucking hated that. This persistent bastard really thinks he can have whomever he wants, time to shut him the fuck down. "I find it funny that a man of God feels like he can flirt his way into any woman's pants screams that your God doesn't care about women and who preaches his word." He looked at me shocked as I turned and walked out the door he grabbed my arm. " You know Maggie. I don't just flirt with any women, just the woman I want to spend some time with. " I snached my arm away and said "Not interested!" Walked out the door. 'Godamn him, somehow I'll have to avoid at work.' I thought as I made my to my office.