This was going to be a long night

A soft hand glided down the arm of the unsuspecting woman. She jumped slightly and turned around to be met with his green eyes. A smile teased her lips and she feelt her cheeks warm up at the realization of how close together they are.

"Hello beautiful" Killian's raspy voice echoed

"Why hello Killian. This is a lovely place here." Athena said as she admired the gold walls and chandeliers.

"I agree, but only the best for a lady such as yourself."

Athena turned her head away from him and let her hair fall to cover her blood red cheeks. A large hand touched her dress and pushed her towards a table. Killian pulled the chair out and Athena graceful sat down.

"So Kill, what was your reason for calling me here?"

He looked down and a smile appeared on his lips. "I just wanted to see you. "

Athena brings the newly brought glass of wine to her lips and takes a small sip. The bitter liquid slides down her throat. She gently sat the glass down and watched as the dark red liquid moved around.

"You seem mesmerized by the wine," Killian spoke.

"Yes, I tend to be captured by every little thing around me."

Killian let out a slight laugh, "well you look beautiful when your like that."

Athena eyes grew at the compliment and embarrassment creeped into her body. She had never felt this way with a man. Compliments were a normal for her and typically didn't affect her, but for some reason whenever it was him giving her complements she felt a sense of euphoria. Never would she have thought that she would be genuinely enjoying a date.

Athena turned her attention back to Killian and noticed his hand twitch a little when they made eye contact. His normal relaxed composure was gone and he looked nervous. "So Killian, what's the real reason you wanted to see me today?"

A look flashed through his eyes and he looked down at his hand. "Your mother..." he trailed off.

"What about my mother?" Athena giggled and tried to keep her composure, but a feeling of nervousness tingled in her stomach.

"I did some digging, your mom is Venice smith? Head of the American Mafia. You know me and her are partners."

Athena dug her nails into her palm. "Are you saying you work for the mafia?" Athena attempted to sound surprised. "I didn't know, I have never seen you around."

Killian chuckled and picked up his glass. "Yes darling, head of the Italian Mafia."

"Maybe that is why your name sounded so familiar. But tell me, isn't Killian an Irish name?"

"My mother had a friend who's nephew was named Killian. She found herself growing fond of the name and well now I have it." He responded.

"Is your mother Italian?" Athena questioned.

"Oh no," he gave a nervous laugh. "In fact because my mother wasn't Italian my father and her were met with many distasteful glares. People constantly attacked and berated her. When I was 5, she was killed."

Athena felt her heart break for the man sitting across the table from her. Before she could speak up he spoke again.

"Enough sad talk, how about we go somewhere else."

Athena nodded in agreement and followed Killian out. Killian drove them to a house twice the size of Athena's. Athena grew up rich and enjoyed many luxuries, but Killian's house made her feel like she was simply middle class.

Killian led her in and gave her a glass of water. The two silently stared at each other, sexual tension filling the air. Athena wanted nothing more than to attack him with kisses, but she knew it was best to control herself.

As if he knew what she was thinking, Killian took the glass from her and set it down. He stepped closer to her and leaned down to gently kiss her. His hands reached down and gripped her ass. Athena gasp which allowed for him to slip his tongue in. The two fought for dominance.

Eventually they pulled back. "Tell me Athena, do you like it passionately, or rough."

Athena looked him in his eyes. "Treat me how you would like." Something in Killian snapped and he attacked her lips. Athena felt the wall hit her back but she paid no mind to it.

Killian pulled away from her and dragged her upstairs. Once in the room he slipped Athena out of her dress. He gently pushed the curious girl on the black silk sheets. Killian crawled on top of her and attacked her neck with kisses.

His hand made its way up her dress and brushed her upper thigh. His touch made Athena gasp and she squeezed her thighs shut. Killian used his hands and pried her thighs over.

Killian continued to kiss down her body and his fingers made its way to her clit. Athena let out a moan and quickly covered her mouth feeling embarrassed.

A chuckle came from Killian. "It's okay let it all out. By the end of the night I'll have you screaming my name."

Athena felt her cheeks heat up and she looked away. Killian grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "You will never look away from you, understand?" Athena nodded. "Good girl."

Killian continued to play with her clit until he slipped a finger in her. "Kill!" Athena moaned. She couldn't remember the last time she had sex and now her body felt sensitive.

Athena knew.

This was going to be a long night.