𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27 | 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟

( 2 months later)

( 2 months later)

                                        𝟹:𝟸𝟶 𝚙.𝚖. - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝙽𝚈
      𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

___

It's been quiet. Way too quiet. There's been nothing but peace in the streets after shooting Sharif. Because Jadah is immediate family she kept getting calls from the hospital. What I didn't get is that they transferred him to a hospital far away from New York only because "thats what his mother wanted" and why were they constantly calling Jadah? I didn't put much thought into it.

"Hey my love. I bought some more food and snacks so I can make dinner tonight. You hungry now?"

"Yea you could whip up whatever for me mama" I was running my fingers through my hair.

I noticed what she walked outside with. She had some leggings on with a crop top and all of her ass was showing.

god damn she know how to turn a nigga on..

"Take a picture it'll last longer" she winked

"Nah but what I might do is rip those clothes off of you once you get upstairs" it caught her off guard because she started to blush hella hard.

"Real shit what you making? It smells good in here"

Her phone was on the counter and it rung a couple of times.

She picked it up and her facial expressions just looked like she was confused.

"Alright thank you for letting me know. I'll call my aunt up as soon as I can" then she hung up.

"Who was that?" I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she was cooking

"It was the hospital" she turned her body to face towards me

"They said Sharif is dead. He was in a coma for a good couple of weeks but then they said his mom decided to pull the plug"

Was I happy? I didn't know what to feel because I had so many questions. He may be dead but I still don't know how the fuck I'm going to get my money back. I don't know something just seems off. But I'll just brush it off for now.

                                            ❥

Over the past two months me and Jadah have gotten even closer. She's even more closer with the crew now then before. My ex could never. She would be so disrespectful to them and for what? And Jadah knows how to whip a nigga up some good food. She made Spicy Shrimp Alfredo because the crew is coming over tonight with some ideas. Plus I have to break the news to them.

"Dave come downstairs and eat! They're here." She shouted

Damn I can't get a break for one second. I went downstairs and dapped everyone up. Jayson was munching all the food down like he never ate before. I gave him a stank look.