𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊.𝚖. - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝙽𝚈
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                           __

I woke up with a big ass headache. Kia was still asleep and if I'm gonna be honest I totally forgot what happened. I got up, took a shower, did my hygiene routine, and put on a comfy outfit on (in the mm)

I heard footsteps which means that Dave was here. I wasn't gonna cook breakfast for me & Kia and not ask Dave. Even though I'm mad at him it would be completely wrong. I walked in his bedroom and he was getting to go to the safehouse, again. I rolled my eyes he had a towel below his waist he looked good. He turned around surprised by my presence.

"Shit mama don't do that! You scared a nigga, I thought you was gonna roll up on me" he said

"I'm sorry" I chuckled a little " I was just going to make breakfast would you like some?"  His stomach rumble a bit.

"I'll take that as a yes love"

I was walking out the door when the thought hit me. Why did Dave come home late last night? I know he must've had a smoke session because he usually does with Zay and Jayson. But my instinct was giving me a bad feeling.

"Hey Dave?"

"Yea Jadah?" he fixed his towel

"When did you come home last night?" I played with my hair I didn't want to get in his business but it just worried me.

"Why does it matter? I came home late last night. I'm good why should it worry you?" He raised his voice. Why was he being so defensive? I shouldn't even cook for his disrespectful ass. But my parents raised me better.

"Nothing never mind. Sorry I got in your business." I seen his face got soft a little. He took a huge sigh and went into the shower.

                                           ❥

"Damn girl this food is so good" Kia dramatically said

I chuckled. I cooked scrambled eggs w/ cheese, pancakes, and bacon. I wasn't gonna go overboard since my head was still hurting.

"It was about time yo ass rose from the dead. You over there snoring hella loud and shit. I've been waiting to eat for an hour" Dave said wiping the left over grits off his mouth.

"Man shut up. Me and Jadah were up all night waiting for your ass" then they started to play fight. It last for a couple of seconds until Kia got a text on her phone. She read the text and looked at Dave a certain way.

"You okay girl?" I asked her

"Yea I-I'm doing good. I'm just- I should get going. L-Love you girl" She put on her jacket and rushed out of the door. Well that's odd I thought. I shrugged it off.