𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28 | 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶 𝚊

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶 𝚊.𝚖. - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝙽𝚈
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                          __

Ever since the crew came over Dave has been acting strange. He's been dodging me a lot now and every time I bring it up he switches the subject. He's been going to the safehouse more than usual for some reason. I brushed it off only because it's his.

"I'm going to go to the safehouse if you need anything call me. Igh?"

"Whatever Dave" I rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for the games. He's been acting like this all week and I'm tired of it.

"You need to pipe down the attitude" he rolled his eyes

"And you need to stop avoiding me. You've been dogging me all week and can't tell me why"

"Look.. it's nothing Jadah. If you need me call me"

He hasn't called by my government since the day he met me. Somethings up but I don't know.

"Until you can actual man up and tell me what the fuck is wrong. Then bye Dave" I flicked him off and he slammed the door in my face. The only thing I could do was cry why was he treating me like this?

I called up Kia because over the past two months me and her got really close. Even though we didn't get a long at first it was only because she didn't want Dave getting hurt again. Dave was like an older brother to Kia so it's understandable.

"Hey girl is it okay if you can come over? Right now I just need some company." I sniffled

"Is everything okay girl? What the fuck he do this time?"

"Remember when the whole crew came over a couple of days ago? After he found out what high school I went too he's been acting very weird"

"Alright girl. Explain everything to me when I come over there. I'll be there in at least 15 minutes"

I nodded ok and she hung up.

"Wait so you're telling me he started acting like this because y'all went to the same high school?" she itched her head in a funny way

"Yes girl! I'm telling you something up! He was friends with Sharif for all I know something just doesn't click"

I poured another glass of wine and watched a movie with her. I haven't made a new friend or had fun like this in years it felt good. We blasted to some Session 32 by Summer Walker loudly singing out to each other.

Right now it was 9:30 and I was getting tired of waiting for Dave. Me and Kia ended up getting a little tipsy and fell asleep.

                                             𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 - 𝟿:𝟹𝟸 𝚙

                                         𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚖 - 𝟿:𝟹𝟸 𝚙.𝚖.
       𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                            __

I sparked a couple of blunts with Jay and Zay. I needed to take my mind off of everything that was going on.

"Man how the fuck do I tell Jadah that I was her high school bully? Like I did so much to that girl" I palmed my face. All the guilt just came back to me, I was wrong for every little thing I did. And now I just can't look at her.

"Mane what if she don't really care? You overthinking to much about this" Zay's loud ass was chomping on some chips

Ayanna was there too. Not gonna lie she looked good and she was staring at a nigga too. She had a black bodysuit with some heels. She was a little too dressed up but it's whatever.

"I don't know and I don't really care about her. But how the fuck we gonna get the money back?" She twisted her hair

That was backhanded as fuck not gonna lie "Can we not worry about that right now. It's just to much" I swatted her with my hand.

"Actually Dave can I meet you upstairs? It's really important" she exhaled the smoke from her mouth

"Yea sure c'mon" She walked upstairs and all I could see was her ass jiggling in my face. I couldn't help myself. Now I'm feeling real guilty

                                             ❥
(⚠️: GETS SEXUAL!!)

She pushed me on the bed and started feeling on my manhood.

"I know how much you've been stressing lately so I wanted to make you feel better" she said going on top grinding on my print. This felt so wrong on different levels but I was high as fuck. I didn't care.

She took off her body suit revealing a matching set of Red laced panties and bra. Her curves were showing and she looked good. I was getting hard as fuck now.

She unbuckled my pants and reached down in my boxers, she was spitting and sucking on the tip. I was letting out some groans, this shit felt good.

Before she could even climb on top me Jay and Zay busted through the door.

"Yo no fucking way! I told you them niggas was doing something up here" They started cracking up but I didn't see nothing funny.

"Jadah gonna get on your ass man. Now you really guilty." He dapped up Zay.

I could tell Ayanna was embarrassed. She hid underneath the covers and her face became even more red. I whispered in her ear

"Look I'll call you sometime this week. But right now I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" and she smiled and reached to put her clothes on.

Fuck man. Right now I'm busted. How the fuck am I going to explain this to Jadah?

(A/N: Oh shit y'all! Dave is fucking with Ayanna now and we just found out he was Jadah's bully. What do you think is going to happen next?)

- Like
- Comment
- Vote
- Share 💕