(7): when she tells

jaygup

SCROLL

SCROLL

liked by jiahwrld, shareefoneal, caywoo and 101,252 others

jaygup Genesis 🦅🖤

view all 720 comments

caywoo yeah twin 🖤
jaygup 🤞🏽

jiahwrld you ugly 😂
jaygup we must look alike then
jiahwrld 🖕🏽

kyreewalker rock out gup 💪🏽
jaygup always brudda 🖤

therjofficial 🤩🤩
jaygup 🖤
—view all 28 replies

jaygup4life 😍😍😍!!

————
DEYJAH

refreshing my screen, i raised my eyesbrows at the first post that popped up.

i was never the type to just sit and scroll through instagram, i usually just checked my notifs and was done but when it did suck me in, it seemed like it was always something i wish i didn't see.

of course it was a post of josh, well jaygup according to his odd username. i actually wondered where the name gup came from, like why is your nickname a baby fish.

after finally following him back a couple weeks ago, i knew it wouldn't be long before he was popping up on my feed.

i flipped the 2 pics back and forth to get the best analyzation. i didn't know why i did things like that but i was secretly nosey. i just felt like i was obligated to know almost everything, which i quickly figured out that it was a pro and a con.

"them shoes are ugly" i mumbled, taking my time. i was zooming in and out, trying to make sure i didn't miss anything.

moving to the likes to see if we had mutuals, i was aware that he was pretty much famous at the point so i expected to see a few people I knew.