Bruno x reader

Description:

Relationship-Dating

Age-Bruno 16 reader 15

Requested by-No one

scenery-Bruno has been very stress out because of everyone thinking he is useless and a monster, so reader takes him on a mini date. (Also, before movie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Bruno Pov

  I was in my room trying to calm down my tears because of everything that happen today first the village then my mama 

-Flashback--

   I was running to casita trying to hold back my tears as I was hoping that mama would be there for me as I open the door, I went to mama's room I nock and waiting for a while "Come in." I heard mama say as I open the door and walked in, I see mama looking at the candle on top of a window shelf she looks at the reflection to try and see who nock at her door when she sees it was me, she did not look to happy.

"What do you want know Bruno?" Mama question still looking a little upset 

"I just wanted to talk to you about how the people in the village-

"Bruno not again I o ready told you it doesn't matter how they treat you it's how you use your gift stop making everything about yourself and do something good with your life." Mama said to me I could not believe what she said to me so I ran to my room bump into my 2 sisters and they seem sad they must have heard what mama said but I did not care I went to my room and locked myself in it and started to cry

-Back to the present-

   So, here is where I am now my sister tried to make me open the door, But I did not care until I hear Y/n voice outside my window.

"Bruno come down here I have something I wanted to show you. "I heard them say so I ask casita to get me down their ones I got down there they look sad seeing my red puffy eyes they gave me a quick peck on the lips then grabbed my hand and took me to wherever we are going

 Y/n POV

   I was just in my house helping my mom with everything that has to be done until I heard a knock at the door, I went to open it and see that it was my boyfriend's sisters Pepa and Julieta.

"What are you guys doing here?" I question wondering why there here

"Well, our brother is really upset and-

"What happen to Bruno is he okey? Why is he crying?" I interrupted them and question again

 "His fine but not fine at the same time he came home trying not to cry because something happens at the village, he went to mama for help all she said was that he needs to stop making everything about himself and that it doesn't matter what the people do to him but to use his gift for good." Julieta said I could see the weather getting a little cloudy and I look over at Pepa to see she is about to cry.

"Hey its okey Pepa don't cry." I tried to calm down girl

"No, it's not why would mama say that to him she knows what he is going through jet she doesn't care." Pepa saying in about to cry.

"I know what she said was wrong, but I will try my best to make him feel better ok?"

"Ok" Both of them said as they left, I finish doing everything that I needed to do in the house I told my mom that I was going to plane something for me and Bruno to do in the woods to calm he and to have alone time (Not that kind of alone time people) I went to the woods and made this.

   After I was done I went to casita going to Bruno's window and calling him after a while casita made a stare caste so he could go down he came down and I could feel myself feel sad seeing his eyes were red and puffy and I could see tear mark on ...

   After I was done I went to casita going to Bruno's window and calling him after a while casita made a stare caste so he could go down he came down and I could feel myself feel sad seeing his eyes were red and puffy and I could see tear mark on his check but I smile knowing that what I have in my mind might make him feel better so I gave him a quick peck in the lips and took him to the spot.

Bruno POV

      As Y/n pull me to this place we were going it took a while but when we got there it was amazing there was a hemic and a campfire, I look at them.

  "Did you do this for me?" I ask wondering how long it took and why

"Yep, I did your sister told me what happen with your mother and the village so I made us this so you cold relaxed, and we can have some alone time and plus it's like a mini date so what do you think?" They said looking downplaying with their hands cute I thought.

 "It's amazing how in the word did I end up with someone like you?" I question

 "I don't know maybe being and amazing person." They said after that we went to the hemic and cuddle, I told her everything that happen and how I feel that I am useless and how my own mother hates me.

 "Hey amor they just don't get your gift trust me okey people are always likes this they act like that because they are scared or don't think how their words might affect other but enough of this sad stuff more cuddles." After that wen spent the rest of the day in each other arms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count-1004

Hello there beautiful people I know I did not post in a while sorry for that it's just school is giving a lot of work, so I tried to make this long. Agan if you have request, I am always open have a wonderful night/day/afternoon bye beautiful people.