Camilo x Fem reader

Description:

Relationship-Dating

Age-Camilo 27 reader 25

Requested by-No one

scenery-You and Camilo were in his room when you got the idea to see if Camilos hair can be but into a bun and a surprise after that some drama and cute stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

 Me and my boyfriend of 3 years Camilo are in his room when I notice how long Camilos hair is and I got an idea, 'Is his hair long enough to make it to a man bun?' I think to myself while getting of his bed and getting his hairbrush.

 "Hey amor can I play with your hair?" I ask Camilo while he gets up from his spot from his room.

 "Sure there is nothing to do the whole family is in the village." He says while seating in front of me.

 "Just don't tangle it I have to keep this amazing hair of mine." He says while looking back at me with a close eye smile, I laugh at his statement.

 "Don't worry amor it will be fine." I say while starting to work on his hair.

 "Don't worry I believe you Princesa." He says while closing his eyes and turning back around so I get started on my ideas.

-Couple minute later-

 I was finish with Camilos hair and let's just say it WORK some hair did fall down but he looked fine with a bun.

 "You can look know." I say to Camilo, and he opens and look in the mirror.

 "Well dam I look good." Camilo says while looking at his reflection.

 "Yeah, you do the best you looked." I say while Camilo looks at me with an offended look.

 "Excuse me amor I always look good that's what made you fall for me." He says while crossing his arm like a kid when they don't get their way.

 "Actually, it was the adorable smile of yours and your personality." I say while hugging him from behind.

 "Well papa says best way to get a girl is to always be loyal, have a good personality, and treat her like queen and look how that turn out I got the best girlfriend ever!" he says while looking at me whit a smirk.

 "Stop you are making me blush." I speak with a teasing voice and digging my face in his neck.

 "What its true anyone would be and idiot to not love you me Vida." Camilo says while kissing my cheek.

 "God, I love you." Camilo says while looking at me with such love in his eyes and a very big smile I smile back at him and kiss him for a while until oxygen was needed.

 "I love you to you dork and I will always love you no matter what." I say while smiling at him and he smiles back at me until he gets up from sitting and turn to me with nervous in his until his room changed into a beautiful scenario (Picture below) I looked around until I looked back at Camilo and see he was in one knee.

" I say while smiling at him and he smiles back at me until he gets up from sitting and turn to me with nervous in his until his room changed into a beautiful scenario (Picture below) I looked around until I looked back at Camilo and see he was in...