Carlos x FemReader x Camilo

Description:

Relationship-Dating

Age-Camilo 19 reader 18

Requested by-No one

scenery- Y/n was felling down so they are washing a telenovela and when her boyfriend's come and see her crying, they ask my she crying. (And no, I did not get my computer back I was working on this one but a got request so I could not get it done)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

Do you ever have that one day where you just feel sad or upset for no reason well for me today is one of douse days.

"Mija you need to come down and eat." My mother yells.

"COMING!" I yell back while getting up and brushing my hair and whatever outfit you want but has to be in their timeline).

While walking down the stairs my older brother pushes me out the way

"Look where your walking loser." My brother y/b/n (Your brother's name you don't got one imagen you do) say while walking to the dining room I did not want to deal with him right now, so I just ignored him and keep walking to the dining room.

"Hola mama how did you sleep." I ask while sitting in my regular spot.

"It was good mija expect you father keeps putting his arm on my face." My mother day while looking at my father with an annoyed face.

"Amor I said I was sorry please don't make me sleep on the couch." My father said with a pleading voice.

"Nope you sleep on the couch tonight oh and mija me and your father will be gone all day are you okey with that."My mother says while eating her breakfast.

"That's fine mama I understand I did not feel like doing anything today plus it's im having one of thous days when you feel upset or something." I replay while eating my breakfast.

"Okey good now y/b/n-"Mama did not get to finish because my brother interrupted her.

"I can't babysit y/n today because I promise my girlfriend, we would have a date mama it's been months, please don't let me baby sit plus y/n can take care of herself." My brother replay while looking at mama with pleading eyes.

"His right I can take care of myself mama." I replay while getting up washing my plat.

"Fine put if you are going anywhere come to your father and my job and tells us." My mother replays while also putting her plate on the sink.

-Time skips to when both parent leave and brother leave because Arthur is ✨Lazy✨-

After everyone left, I went to my bed and just laid there feeling sad again and know thinking about what to do.

'Why don't a put on a Novela?' I thought for a while.

'Ehh why not.' Think and get out my bed and bring my blanket with me because I want to.

"Know what should I put 'La fuerza del destino?nahh 'En Nombre De Amor' sure sounds interesting." I say while getting everything ready and getting some snacks.

Ones I got everything ready I but the telenovela not even 3 episodes I started to cry.

"Why Maria you should have gone with Manolo not Juaquin he doesn't love you fallow your heart not what your father wants!" I yell at the Novela as I see that Maria is upset that she has to Mary Juaquin and not Manolo, but she is only doing it for her family.

I heard a knock at the door so pause the Novela and I got up not wiping my tears because they would see my red eyes so what the point. As I open the door I see that it's my two boyfriends Carlos and Camilo Madrigal the famous twins.