beginning

)A truck drove through a frozen wasteland as it stopped near a man and two men walked out. The man asked if they were from Washington and they said they were as it was revealed

Search team leader: are you the guys from Washington? )

(Shield tech: you get many other visitors out have? )

Sam: I thought we were going to watch Steve?

Isabel:shhhh 🤭🤭

(Shield lieutenant : how long have you been on site)

( Search team leader: since this morning. A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours)

( Shield lieutenant : how come nobody spotted it before? )

Harry: maybe because is so cold?

Pietro:* just noticed harry and blushing😳 ( who's the kid over there)

(Search team leader: it's really not that surprising. This landscape changing all the time you got any ideas what this thing is exactly)

(Shield lieutenant: I don't know it's probably a weather balloon)

(Search team leader: I don't think so. You know we don't have the equipment for a job like this  )

Peter:??

Stark:......

Steve:*I'm so scared*

( Shield tech: how long before we can start craning it out  )

( The three decided one hell of a crane was needed to do the job as something large loomed up through the mist, surrounded by many men as one of them stood over it and shined a flashlight over it, revealing what it was)
.
( Search team leader; I don't think you quite understand. You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane! )

( Shield lieutenant speaking into his community:
we're in. Looking around. What is this the technician nearly slipps on the ice covering the ground. Careful)

EVERYONE:????

(The men drilled their way inside the great plane and two had lowered themselves inside. They searched the space which was covered in a thick layer of snow. One of them saw something colorful through the ice and called the other as they looked at it carefully. The other one was shocked and called a man known as Bates, asking him to call the Colonel, not caring what time it is as this one had waited long enough. They looked at the thing in the ice.
Captain America's shield.Shield tech:
* finding the frozen shield of captain America *lieutenant! What is it? )

Bucky: Steve??

Peggy:*shock*

Sam: !?

( Shield lieutenant: my god!* Into his earpiece*. Base give me a line to the colonel
*voice from earpiece* it's 3 am sir. )

( Shield lieutenant: I don't care what time it is. This one's waiting long enough. )