2

(Is going to be very different from the others I decided to make steve trans since no one else ever made one only stark as a woman and change the movie so I decided to do the same)

(Tonsberg, Norway was shown in 1942)

(A very old church was shown as a man ran inside, telling an older man that they had come for it in full force.)

(That was when a great block of stone barged through the door, shattering it as the younger man fell down with debris falling on top of him. The old man removed a piece of debris to see him lying dea)

(Outside the church, a man pulled up beside a great tank in a black '40s motorcar on which sat a medallion which was a symbol of a skull with tentacles.)

(The man walked inside as his men tried to open a coffin while he walked inside. His face slowly came into view as he said how this place had taken him a long time to find and that the old man should be commended.)

(Schmidt told him men to help the old man up. They did as he said the old man had a great vision so the two of them were alike.)

Tony;???

Steve:?!!!

(The old man said how he was nothing like Schmidt as he agreed and said what the others thought of as superstition, the two of them knew it to be science.)

(The old man said what Schmidt wanted was just a legend but he asked if it was, then why they had tried to conceal it. He took off his hat and gave it to his man before shoving aside the lid of the coffin, revealing a skeleton clutching a cube in its decayed hands. Schmidt picked up the 'Teserract', saying how it was the jewel of Odin's treasure room, before shattering it.)

Thor and Loki:* shocked *

Loki: how did that get there!?

Steve:that's what I was thinking about

(Schmidt said something like that wouldn't be buried even if the replica was a good one. The old man said he couldn't help him but Schmidt said he could help his village as people he cared about would be in it and he didn't need to kill them.)

(As a tank rolled up outside, the old man looked at a nearby engraving as Schmidt turned to it. It was Yggdrasil, tree of the worlds, Guardian of wisdom and fate. Schmidt touched the engraving.)

(Schmidt pushed an eye on a small serpent and a small drawer sprang out as he looked at it triumphantly.)

(He opened the lid as a bright, dazzling blue light shone upon his face.)

(Schmidt commented how the Fuhrer looked for trinkets in the desert.)

Steve:......

Peggy: are you ok Steve* looks at Steve if he's ok because she knows he's dealing with PTSD and depression *

Bucky:* was confused about what was going on with Steve and Peggy Carter*

Steve:*nods*

Peggy:* sign*

Isabel: your good pa-steve!
( omg I was close to calling Papa to Steve!)

Steve: *nods*

( The old man said how it was not for normal men to look upon and Schmidt agreed as he closed the lid, asking his men to open fire.

The old man called him fool and said he would burn as Schmidt said he already had and shot him in the chest, killing him.

He then adjusted his face as there was blood on his pin)

Shuri: oh dam!!

Steve:* looks away*( oh god is closed to showing)

Peggy: * holds Steve hand* you ok

Steve:*nods *

( 1935 at Steve and bucky place)

( Bucky: come out Stevie please)

everyone:???

( bucky: please I won't judge you at all)

Tony: what is actually going on?!

Bucky: idk

Steve :* sign *

( Steve: no! I'm a feak ok!)

( that show's bucky at Steve old room)

Everyone ex Peggy and Steve: what's happening

Steve:.....

Peggy:*continue holding his hand*

Buck:* getting jealous of Peggy *

( bucky: Steven I promise I won't make fun of you you're mom made me promise her to always protect you)

Everyone: * looks at Steve *

Steve:* they still were looking away*

Peggy: can you all please stop looking at him( them)

Everyone:* looking back at the tv*

( steve:* sign and open the door to see Bucky looking at them*

( Bucky: you cut your hair stevie)

( steve: I told you I I didn't like my long hair I just want to be a boy!!

( bucky: oh stevie * hugs them*

( steve:* hugs back)

Stark :???? 

Natasha:* eyes widen* wait * turn to steve : you're trans!?

everyone :* looks at steve in shock*

Steve: yeah I was born as a girl but I didn't feel like I was in the right body

Peggy: and they would like to be them/they already

Everyone:*nods*

(The scene changed as many shirtless men were shown being 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖)

(The name "Rogers, Steven" was called out as a frail, short, sickly man put away his newspaper, revealing the face of Steve Rogers.)

Peggy: awww

Steve: * blushes*

Sam: * shock* wow

Bucky:* why am I getting jealous of Peggy Carter just because she's holding their hands didn't mean anything right? *

(The soldier next to Steve said how stuff made them think twice about enlisting.)

Sam:* voice steve* nope

Steve: wow

Wanda: 0-0

("Nope." Steve said as he stood in a line and the man in the platform called out his name. He looked at his thin frame and asked how his parents had died. Steve said his father, who had been in the 107th Infantry, had died of mustard gas, while his mother, who had been a nurse in the TB Ward, had been hit by the disease.)

Steve: biggest lie I ever said

Everyone:..................

The man looked at Steve's many ailments on his form and apologized. Steve asked for a chance but he said he was ineligible due to his asthma alone. Steve asked if he could do anything and the man said he was saving his life as he stamped a '4F' on his form