Oh No

(XGaster POV)

I looked up to see Kody and XChara. Along with a random blue haired girl that the orange haired girl, Agate, seems to recognize. After a whole explanation of what happened XChara began to get chewed out by Toriel. I on the other hand was enjoying this. Just imagine me with popcorn and 3D glasses. Or you could imagine me eating a cheeseburger.

(50 minutes later)

Everyone was finally here. It was time to begin the transportation.

(Kody's POV)

I don't know why... but I have a bad feeling about this time traveling thingy. Suddenly without a warning XGaster began teleporting us. I closed my eyes but opened them when I noticed nothing bad was happening... yet. I looked around to see we were surrounded by some sort of barrier.

Everything was going fine with Amber holding onto Agate's dress. Though just as she was about to walk to Copper she tripped and began falling off the platform. We all turned the second we heard her cry out. Copper and Agate went to go help her up but noticed the cuts on her back. Copper went to cover whatever was cutting her but ended up flying out back into the world dragging Agate and Amber with him. Everyone except me followed after the sudden impact of three vessels exiting. From there things went downhill. The people from XTale, yes XGaster told us about the AUs, we're remaining along with me. I didn't notice but XChara went to look at where everyone fell. Unfortunately he too messed up and fell into the timeline. I went to help him but slipped. So with that I could feel memories entering my mind. Though I couldn't remember something. I think it was supposed to be a war but I don't know. I could feel the weight of gravity increasing on us and the world forming too.

And then we landed. On grass too. That didn't make the landing better.

"What the fuuuu.."

I turned to look at XChara but noticed what he was looking at. The small town was now full with people and things and tall houses.

Clearly XChara recognized these things but I was a stranger to this.

Yeah sorry for this small chapter.